Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dobbs:New World Order Can Be Defeated

Koolblue13

:rotflmao:

If you saw three birds sitting together on a branch, you would probably think they were plotting the new world order. :laugh:

Seriously man, A few groups form think tanks to discuss global issues and cooperation. How horrible. Yeah, it would be much better if no one was cooperating and everyone just fought over every issue. :rolleyes:

And did you even read that last link?

During the 1960s, The John Birch Society opposed aspects of the Civil Rights Movement because of concerns that the movement had a number of Communists in important positions and because they suspected that it was backed and supported by the American Communist Party. The John Birch Society opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act in the belief that it was in violation of the 10th Amendment to the United States Constitution and overstepped the rights of individual states to make laws regarding Civil Rights.

Now THERE is a group who's judgement we should all trust. :laugh:

I think the big step is people waking up to the truth, instead of just calling people tin foil hat cooks like a closed minded moron.

I think it's pretty good that it seems like a lot of people are waking up, so maybe we're not as screwed as it could be.

It comes down to if it should be defeated,and of course if enough are in opposition.

Throughout time those behind those in position of power and great wealth have directed the worlds course...nothing new here.

Even in our supposedly democratic history there has been guiding forces behind the scenes with fairly good results for the majority.

If you wish to change the course you need to put out a sound argument instead of complaining like little league parents. ;)

Stew, educate and discuss with people. Figure out who is involved and don't support them. I don't know what else we can do. Make your voice and dollar be heard. Be educated.

Unfortunately, you do not seem to be taking your own advice. You believe every unsupported internet rumor and suspicion, and ignore the reams of information that deflates your conspiracy theories. You are anything BUT educated on what these groups really are or what they do.

I never understood why people think they are cool for falling in line and start screaming conspiracy and tin foil hat without even knowing what they are talking about.

Look it up and then decide. Don't fall in line with everyone else. :doh:

I ask you again, what makes you think that your opponents haven't done just that - and maybe have done so a lot more sensibly and thoroughly than you have?

Stew, educate and discuss with people. Figure out who is involved and don't support them. I don't know what else we can do. Make your voice and dollar be heard. Be educated.

Actually, i have done that. I have passed on books just the way I recieved them, and when i read those books, I highlight things id like to look up later, and when i passed the book onto one of my firends, it was cool that he took note of the highlighted areas and could discuss more in depth, but i dont think that is "doing your part" because even though i have looked up the "Jason Society" and other groups like that, I havent been able to find any literature on anything they "endorse" or their stance on political issues or who they back. Figure out who is involved?? As in names, or as in blankets like "Bilder Group" or "Jason Society"? The people in these societies hide behind the anonymity of the title of the group they are part of, or dont refer to themselves professionally as tied to that certain group.

I guess its just frustrating to think that me being part of the "general public" is labeled as "uninformed" and looked at as "Sheep" when I really am informed, but i dont know exactly how to stop it. Not knowing what to do is almost worse then not knowing about the problem. So for anyone telling people to make "informed decisions" after reading the literature, what decisions are you guys making to counter the NWO's efforts?

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

- David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

There's more here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/250907NWOquotes.htm

I think the big step is people waking up to the truth, instead of just calling people tin foil hat cooks like a closed minded moron.

I think it's pretty good that it seems like a lot of people are waking up, so maybe we're not as screwed as it could be.

Waking up to what exactly? That there is a bunch of literature speculating about a NWO?? Since you have "woken up", what have you done to counter or "thwart" the NWO's efforts in world domination? Im looking for specifics so i can join you in your couragous crusade against evil. Being informed and not knowing what to do is worse then bing "uninformed" and not looking for the truth. If there was a spokesperson for "The fight against the NWO" I would listen. Were William Cooper and Phil Schneider supposed to be those spokes people? (BTW, if you have ever read Coopers book, or seen his lectures on youtube, he predicts his death. Then go read the story behind is death, really wierd/odd) They really dont give much instruction, they more or less just give a warning that things are like this, no real instruction on how to avoid or change the situation.

Now THERE is a group who's judgement we should all trust. :laugh:

Do you even know who the John Birch Society is, and the influence they have had on American politics over the past 30 years? They are the SINGLE most influential group responsible for policies relating to tax, the rich, and industry. They are a hate filled racist organization who is full of rich old white men, and they are very VERY influential in the republican party. They are the PNAC before there was a PNAC.

To look at a group and say "haha who in their right mind would believe what they say" while ignoring everything else isn't being informed, it is being MSF on the issue. It is burying your head in the sand because you are intolerant to a differing opinion, even when you know absolutely nothing about the group. . .

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

- David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

There's more here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/250907NWOquotes.htm

Conjecture and speculation from some rich old guys is all you got? Come on man.

Lou Dobbs on infowars.com interview with Alex Jones.

Great sound bites in this one. Talks about needing a real 9/11 investigation, big business owning our leading canidates and the intentional failing of our dollar, by big banks running the country.

It's getting fairly difficult to say the NAU isn't happening anymore and it's another road to the NWO, lead by the folks who aren't real, yet continue to be leading the way.

I don't have audio here. I just wanted to ask why big banks would want the dollar to fail? And what have they done to accomplish this?

I ask you again, what makes you think that your opponents haven't done just that - and maybe have done so a lot more sensibly and thoroughly than you have?

I think a small minority have but no way the majority has. If you really break it down, I think you are foolish to come away with a different outlook then we are headed towards a complete globalization. Now I don't think there are puppetmasters planning for wars and all of this other stuff but I clearly see us moving towards a one world government. Is it happenstance or have they been cautiously planning this over the course of a century? The latter seems a bit too much to swallow but there are quotes backing this up from men belonging to a variety of groups who would have the influence.

Now if you are in favor of a one world government and total globalization, just say so and defend your points. But to say this is hogwash, is in my opinion, foolish and lazy.

If the argument is that there is or is not a small group pushing an agenda, fine. But there should be no argument that we are heading for a one world government. I'm not talking about next year or in the next 20. But we are certainly heading for complete globalization.

Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Unfortunately, you do not seem to be taking your own advice. You believe every unsupported internet rumor and suspicion, and ignore the reams of information that deflates your conspiracy theories. You are anything BUT educated on what these groups really are or what they do.

I don't believe every CT, but thanks for the shot.

So when the major recipents of the war contracts, the largest banks, major media and top ranking gov't officials are all part of the same group, discuss moving towards things like a War that makes these people tons of dollars and we do so, there is nothing to question? Right.

I don't have audio here. I just wanted to ask why big banks would want the dollar to fail? And what have they done to accomplish this?
We have set ourselves up for the dollar to fail. I think it's similar to the original collapse when the largest banks were able to buy out a lot of the smaller ones.

It would also open up a new currancy, such as the Amero.

Simple answer, more money.

If you think he's just some old rich guy, then you aren't as informed as you say.

I know who Rockefeller was, i know the families with which you speak, again i dont care if Ghandi said it, its still conjecture and speculation, and neither warrents me to crisis. So, you say you have "woken up" in your origanal post. What decisions have you made to counter the effects of the NWO, MonkeySkin? If you dont think im informed, Id like to follow your example. Id like to know what decisions and efforts you, your self, have made to stop the NWO's plan? Listen to some old rockefeller quotes???

I think a small minority have but no way the majority has. If you really break it down, I think you are foolish to come away with a different outlook then we are headed towards a complete globalization. Now I don't think there are puppetmasters planning for wars and all of this other stuff but I clearly see us moving towards a one world government. Is it happenstance or have they been cautiously planning this over the course of a century? The latter seems a bit too much to swallow but there are quotes backing this up from men belonging to a variety of groups who would have the influence.

Now if you are in favor of a one world government and total globalization, just say so and defend your points. But to say this is hogwash, is in my opinion, foolish and lazy.

If the argument is that there is or is not a small group pushing an agenda, fine. But there should be no argument that we are heading for a one world government. I'm not talking about next year or in the next 20. But we are certainly heading for complete globalization.

Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You are talking about two different things here. Sure, the world is getting ever more interconnected, especially economically. That is pretty much inevitable as travel gets easier and communication improves, and it probably is a good thing overall although there are always dislocations in the process.

But then you jump to the idea of a secret cabal that desperately desires to abandon American soverignity, so much that they secretly plot across generations.... well that is total :pooh:

A does not require B.

Archived