Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAA Tournament

sly

Hey all you Richmonders.

Come out this weekend to the Richmond Coliseum and support local basketball! The men's CAA Tournament starts Friday, March 7th @ noon and ends on Monday, March 10th @ 7 PM for the championship. ESPN Radio 950 is the main sponsor, so come by our kiosk and sign up for prizes (vacations, merch, etc). Hope to see everyone there.

Here's the CAA website for the complete schedule:

http://www.caasports.com/

Ticket information can be found here:

http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8500&ATCLID=741886

If JMU had a basketball team I would drive there. But they didn't have a team when I started in 2002 and they still don't have a team a year after graduation. :cuss:

I assume you mean a DECENT team.

You certainly have a team, started the year hot, then kind of fizzled.

Might of been because Dre Smith rained 10 3's on you.

I assume you mean a DECENT team.

You certainly have a team, started the year hot, then kind of fizzled.

Might of been because Dre Smith rained 10 3's on you.

They started off the year hot because they played virtually noone. They had one game they played well against Seton Hall that they blew a double digit lead and other than that they played last place teams from small conferences for the most part.

. . . and yes I am fully aware we actually had a team and I attended quite a few games. It was just depressing to average around 7 wins per season while I attended there.

They started off the year hot because they played virtually noone. They had one game they played well against Seton Hall that they blew a double digit lead and other than that they played last place teams from small conferences for the most part.

. . . and yes I am fully aware we actually had a team and I attended quite a few games. It was just depressing to average around 7 wins per season while I attended there.

You should head to Richmond anyway, you never know what could happen. We had a crazy run last year, just lost to Maynor basically. Who knows, maybe this is JMU's year...

Probably not, but, who knows?

Will Larry Sanders break some block records this weekend???

Blocked Shots Tournament - 16 by David Robinson, Navy, 1986 (3 games)

Blocked Shots Tournament Game - 7 by David Robinson, Navy, vs. William & Mary 2-28-87

Blocked Shots Tournament Game - 7 by David Robinson, Navy, vs. James Madison 3-1-86

GO PATRIOTS! My last tourney as a student, Will, Folarin, and Jordan's last as players. Let's do this!!

Thing is, any team can beat any other team. GSU beat us earlier, JMU beat VCU early on, anything can happen.

ill be down there as well!! GO MASON GO!!!

can we all come together as ESers and possibly meet up for a drink or something?

I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere downtown after the late games on Friday or Saturday.

Although my Big Red already got in last weekend from the Ivy (yay to no tournament), I am really rooting for Mason. I love me some Larranaga and Will Thomas. Seriously, key to victory = feed Will Thomas

yessir....

if you want to meet up and pregame with me..pm me for digits....

Ill be there. Rams will handle it this year just like last. You cant stop Maynor this time of year. I also think Larry Sanders will own all of the blocking records for the tournament if not this year then next.

GO RAMS!!!!

Although my Big Red already got in last weekend from the Ivy (yay to no tournament), I am really rooting for Mason. I love me some Larranaga and Will Thomas. Seriously, key to victory = feed Will Thomas
QFT. He doesn't need to take a shot every play, but he should get a touch damn near every play.

Archived