Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAA Tournament

sly

let's do it...ill be down there with a girlfriend so im trying to find something fun to get into :)

I'll be working the ESPN Radio kiosk pretty much all weekend. Everyone should stop over to say hey.

As far as doing something afterwards, it just depends how late I get out of the Coliseum. I'll also have to find out what bars my friends are going to first. I'd love to hang out with some of the ES crew, though.

For those who arnt familiar with VCU and Richmond and want some bars to check out I will recommend a few.

Baja Bean - my favorite

Richbrau

Black Fin

Easy Street

Banditos

Also their is a Buffulo Wild Wings in the bottom.

Everyone have a good time.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

For those who arnt familiar with VCU and Richmond and want some bars to check out I will recommend a few.

Baja Bean - my favorite

Richbrau

Black Fin

Easy Street

Banditos

Also their is a Buffulo Wild Wings in the bottom.

Everyone have a good time.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

it all depends on what kind of bar you are looking to visit. The fan area has good small bars all over.

I'm the dude circled. Found this picture on a friend's Facebook page, then used Photoshop to circle myself. This was during "Livin' on a Prayer" at last year's CAA tournament (I think the ODU game; maybe the Hofstra one). Fun times :):cool:

61704005pk0.jpg

it all depends on what kind of bar you are looking to visit. The fan area has good small bars all over.

Yea, I love the fan bars... especially considering they're all within walking distance to my house. Metro has been my favorite bar lately.

Yea, I love the fan bars... especially considering they're all within walking distance to my house. Metro has been my favorite bar lately.

I used to live in the Fan...Hanover and Strawberry to be exact. I didn't name many Fan bars because if you are out of town it can be difficult to get around. Plus the parking nazis will get you if you arnt careful. I have no idea how many tickets and towings I have had there. I miss the Fan. :(

VCU vs W&M 1st Semifinal

GMU vs. UNCW 2nd Semifinal

Looks like VCU vs. Mason in the final, unless W&M can pull another horseshoe out of their butt like they have the last 2 games....or UNCW wins

I'm a Mason grad and a diehard fan, but don't be so quick to put us above UNCW. Those little ****ers have our number. I hope we beat them, but I'm not holding my breath. It'll come down to the wire for sure.

Guest ComebackKing

I really hope Mason wins today. The championship game is on ESPN on Monday, that's pretty exciting, I'd hate to flip over to that game and see UNCW vs VCU. Ew.

That was rough, but I'm used to it though. In 2002 UNCW went to the NCAA tourney and beat USC in the first round but lost to Indiana in round 2 and my senior year in 2006 we blew an 18-point lead against George Washington in round 1, other than that not so much luck in basketball.

Archived