Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marine Kills Puppy ??

USS Redskins

Puppies lives are more precious than fetuses or newborns??

I could do a thread "Doctor Murders baby" but late term abortion vids are beyond NSFW.

Well - One because Abortion is not killing someone. Throwing a dog of a cliff is.

(Hey -If you can state things as fact that are clearly you opinion, so can I. See how easy that is).

If you had a someone throwing a newborn off a cliff, I would image there would be even greater outrage.

BTW -Don't you think if it was fake, at least someone from the video or the Marines would have at least HINTED at that?

I was under the impression they killed a puppy. I don't need to see a video of somebody getting decapitated to get mad at the people who did it. Spare me the visual disgust, I'll can call killing an animal like that "terrible" without watching. If it was fake, then let me send a formal apology in a bag of my own **** to that douschbag.

:)

I'd also like to **** in that bag before you send it.

Well - One because Abortion is not killing someone. Throwing a dog of a cliff is.

(Hey -If you can state things as fact that are clearly you opinion, so can I. See how easy that is).

If you had a someone throwing a newborn off a cliff, I would image there would be even greater outrage.

BTW -Don't you think if it was fake, at least someone from the video or the Marines would have at least HINTED at that?

I think its real. It probably would have come out that it is fake. You can see the puppy being held by skin and fur on its neck in the news report video because they stop it right as he winds up. So its not a stuffed animal as someone earlier suggested.

It was also suggested that was already dead. What idiot would touch a dead animal.

Its possible, but I don't think that 5 shots is necessary to put it out of its misery. That looked just cruel.

More like lousy shooting,than cruel...but then animals are harder to kill than many think.

i don't condone random acts of killing on any living human/animal but come on people this is a dog here. I haven't see threads like this when our soldiers get killed over there.

Soldiers know what they're getting into. There's something people have for creatures that are helpless like babies and puppies that's not shared with soldiers or regular people for that matter. I saw something about it on Discovery once explaining how all baby animals share certain characteristics because all adult animals (mammals at least) are psychologically predisposed to have a soft spot for them.

If he wanted to put it out of its misery, one bullet to the back of the head would have done it.

No need for target practice on its stomach.

That video about the shooting of the dog leaaves so many blanks. You could go on to assume that they put it down because it was in pain. Walking up and shooting it in the head??? Whta if it had rabies???

Either way it's a very reasonable to say it was bad shot placement, although I've shot deer before in the heart and they have ran over 75 yards before falling over. Most of the times when you shoot an animal they are legally dead, it's just the nervous system that is still reacting and that is usually gone in no longer than a minute, most of the time it is about 15 - 20 seconds.

Having said that, I still refer to my previous posts that this Jar head should be tied up and pushed off a cliff. No dog deserves that:(

Ok guys, this is a real puppy. Like others have stated, you can clearly see he is holding the puppy by the nape of its neck.

BUT, it is clearly not alive. When a dog is held by the nape of his neck as this puppy was, the body will go limp. When he is holding that puppy, the hind legs remain stiff in a bent position. If the puppy were alive the legs would fall limp and starighten.

You can see this more clearly when the puppy is being swung. The front and rear legs remain stiff. Again if the puppy were alive the legs would not remain stiff like they do.

Regardless, I wish I had not watched it. I am proud of the Marine Corps and ********s like this need to be dealt with in an old fashioned way.

Those of you who are stating, "oh... it is just a dog" are so full of ****. That is a deeply sad video and if you weren't touched by the inhumanity then you are probably on your way to the same behavior.

Soldiers know what they're getting into. There's something people have for creatures that are helpless like babies and puppies that's not shared with soldiers or regular people for that matter. I saw something about it on Discovery once explaining how all baby animals share certain characteristics because all adult animals (mammals at least) are psychologically predisposed to have a soft spot for them.

so you are saying that people feel worse if a puppy gets killed over a human? i don't buy it. it stinks that the puppy was treated like this but my point is there are humans out there getting the same treatment everyday.

so you are saying that people feel worse if a puppy gets killed over a human? i don't buy it. it stinks that the puppy was treated like this but my point is there are humans out there getting the same treatment everyday.

But you are making this argument in a thread about a marine that did a despicable act. You are absolutely right, there are worse atrocities out there than this. But why do you enter a thread with a topic about the abhorrent act committed on a puppy and procede to minimize the feelings of the people apalled?

Even though I can't view the video (Damn MNC-I) filters, WHich is better? Throwing the dog off of the cliff, or shooting it (Which BTW is what you are supposed to do). Also, where is the outrage at the Koreans, who eat puppies on a daily basis. You should see what they do to the animals before they eat them.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Dogs, and I dont condone this sort of video, but 90 percent of you dont understand the stresses of battle. Maybe these Marines were just looking for an outlet for his stress. Was it stupid, Hell Yeah!! I want to reiterate that I cannot view the video, so have no clue as to how cruel this looks.

Marines were just looking for an outlet for his stress. Was it stupid, Hell Yeah!! I want to reiterate that I cannot view the video, so have no clue as to how cruel this looks.

I commend any who serve this country, but for you to defend these Marines w/out seeing this video is absurd. They were clearly enjoying mocking the act of throwing a "living" puppy off of a cliff. That is an anti-social outlet for stress my man, not a legitimate argument.

But you are making this argument in a thread about a marine that did a despicable act. You are absolutely right, there are worse atrocities out there than this. But why do you enter a thread with a topic about the abhorrent act committed on a puppy and procede to minimize the feelings of the people apalled?

:applause: :applause:

Testify!!!

Yep, you can't just bring up killing babies. The guy did something cruel and it seems like you are trying to minimize it.

i dont disagree that it was a horrible act. the blantant disregard for like bothers me. i think people are over reacting a bit when theres worse stuff going on out there. people are coming home with arms and legs blown off, or in body bags and you are worried about a dog? im just trying to put this into perspective

i think people are over reacting a bit when theres worse stuff going on out there. people are coming home with arms and legs blown off, or in body bags and you are worried about a dog? im just trying to put this into perspective

There are other threads for that or if you'd like start one, but don't minimize how others feel. This thread is about a puppy that was already dead, being thrown from a cliff for the amusement of a couple of anti-social pieces of ****.

i dont disagree that it was a horrible act. the blantant disregard for like bothers me. i think people are over reacting a bit when theres worse stuff going on out there. people are coming home with arms and legs blown off, or in body bags and you are worried about a dog? im just trying to put this into perspective

There aren't American boys smiling on the television when people get dismembered, but there is when a puppy is thrown off a cliff. If there isn't a negative reaction towards this, it will become an accepted form of behavior. Screw that, this **** is torturous neanderthal crap that should be sour for any human to see. It just goes to show that some animals are even more humane than even us ALL-MIGHTY Earth-conquerers are.

Archived