Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marine Kills Puppy ??

USS Redskins

Why would anyone touch a dead animal? Why would the other marine say "that was mean" if it was already dead?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Dude, it's not real. I mean he really threw a puppy off a cliff, but it's already dead. They did it because they think they're funny i guess.

how can people not see that this is so obviously fake?

The yelping was added in after the fact. you can see that the dog isn't alive, and the puppy yelping doesn't match up with what the dog would really be doing if it were alive.

It's not too hard to see that it's a hoax that a bunch of marines with nothing better to do came up with.

I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but from how I saw the a-hole holding the dog in the still shot, it would go along with a puppy yelping. Dogs don't like to be picked up like that, since it hurts being picked up around the rib cage. You really shouldn't pick up a dog like that, you mostly cradle them behind the rear legs and just behind their front legs.

I believe that's how I wanted to word it..... kind of confusing even for me:doh:

oh come on, now people who haven't seen the video are trying to tell me it's real? LOL

what is it with so many of you wanting to believe that the video is real? the dog is already dead. it doesn't take much to see that. These marines did exactly what they wanted......fooled a bunch of gullible Youtube viewers.

Yes mothers do carry their pups like that. but that pup was old enough to be walking on it's own. old enough to where it probably would have been thrashing around at least a little to get out of the grasp of the guys hand and run around.....like puppies do.

Dude, it's not real. I mean he really threw a puppy off a cliff, but it's already dead. They did it because they think they're funny i guess.

how can people not see that this is so obviously fake?

Just my :2cents: , but after watching the video a couple of times, I don't even think it was a real animal. If you look at it closely, it appears to be a stuffed animal (filled with a fairly stiff foam to make it look real). The eyes look like 2 big buttons, the legs and head stay in the same basic position while he throws it and it flies through the air, and the sounds of the 'crying' and thud are clearly dubbed in.

I think it was just a couple of guys trying to do something 'outrageous' that went a little too far.

Stupid and childish, absolutely - real and horrifying, I don't think so.

mother dogs??? how old do you think that puppy was...like 2 weeks old? that puppy was old enough to where it didn't need it's momma carrying it around. gimme a break man.....a puppy like that would have probably been thrashing around to get down.

first off youre getting a little too uppity for your own good here. its not your dog and you arent an expert on dogs.

im stating thats how mother dogs carry puppies so its instinct for them to go limp. my dog did that when she was a puppy and thats how i used to pick her up. i dont really care if you agree or not.

and im not saying the dog was alive, im stating my own personal opinion. maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down for a second. you seem kinda jumpy for something you claim is fake anyways.

isnt that how mother dogs pick up their young?

my dog is a full grown dog and she doesnt yelp when i grab her like that. she never has. if anything she used to go limp because thats the natural thing for them to do.

Ok, I took another look.

Before I thought he was grabbing it under the rib cage.

But, either way, if you are rough in any fashion when picking a dog up by the nape of it's neck, which IMHO only the mother dog should do since that is the only way they can pick them up is by using their mouth, then the dog will most likely yelp.

Just my :2cents: , but after watching the video a couple of times, I don't even think it was a real animal. If you look at it closely, it appears to be a stuffed animal (filled with a fairly stiff foam to make it look real). The eyes look like 2 big buttons, the legs and head stay in the same basic position while he throws it and it flies through the air, and the sounds of the 'crying' and thud are clearly dubbed in.

I think it was just a couple of guys trying to do something 'outrageous' that went a little too far.

Yeah, something kinda made me think the same thing. It does have a "fake" look to it.

Ok, I took another look.

Before I thought he was grabbing it under the rib cage.

But, either way, if you are rough in any fashion when picking a dog up by the nape of it's neck, which IMHO only the mother dog should do since that is the only way they can pick them up is by using their mouth, then the dog will most likely yelp.

thats a possibility. puppies are obviously sissies. this one got itself thrown off a cliff!! :laugh:

PS..its totally fake now that I look at it again and again. I think the guy who said it was stuffed could even be right. and i dont get how a "cell phone cam" is picking up the thud sound from over a cliff. plus for a dog being out in the middle of the desert (why is it there to begin with) it sure is pretty clean and bright white.

thats a possibility. puppies are obviously sissies. this one got itself thrown off a cliff!! :laugh:

PS..its totally fake now that I look at it again and again. I think the guy who said it was stuffed could even be right. and i dont get how a "cell phone cam" is picking up the thud sound from over a cliff.

There ya go....now you're starting to see it for what it is. :cheers:

There ya go....now you're starting to see it for what it is. :cheers:

OK I just watched it.

You could be right. The yelping didn't seem to fade as he was getting farther away. I don't know. I'm sure we will get more updates on this. I sure want to know.

If it is fake, he is still an A-hole. What was the point of that other than pissing off a bunch of people?

OK I just watched it.

You could be right. The yelping didn't seem to fade as he was getting farther away. I don't know. I'm sure we will get more updates on this. I sure want to know.

If it is fake, he is still an A-hole. What was the point of that other than pissing off a bunch of people?

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

I just watched it again - the sound couldn't be more fake (almost like one of them is 'yelping').

The sad thing is they may be marines in name, but they are NOT Marines in action.

I watched it a few more times. I am saying its a fake - as in, its a stuffed animal, too. The yelps are way over the top and no way it records the sounds of the thud.

That said, why would someone do this? Its so dumb and you are just asking for trouble.

Archived