Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marine Kills Puppy ??

USS Redskins

Ok, I'M ALL WRONG???? WTF ever man. You are absolutely correct, I have NO experience in the military at all:rolleyes: .

And secondly I love how the MARINES get their panties in a wad and have their vah jay jays hurt over being called soldiers. Sorry bro, but not a big deal in my book and it shouldn't be a big one in your book since you don't wear the globe and anchor as of yet.

you're right, you are wrong. you've been twisting my words, putting words in my mouth, calling me brainwashed, and claimed you want to throw a man off a cliff. bravo. and the best part is that we esentially agree that it was dispicable and that the marine should be punished. lighten up, you're taking what I'm saying WAY too personally.

what in the hell?? What is this WAY back in the day crap?

1992 was NOT that long ago!! :laugh:

when you join I guarantee you fight yourself a navy dude and a navy dude wants to fight you. young kids/military/testosterone/alcohol/foreign settings is always a good mix for a nice fight. ive been in 20-30 man fights with people ive never met before and then ended up being best friends with for YEARS!!

to stick on topic. dog video = fake!!

wait, now I'm confused:laugh: whatever, I'll just fall in line and keep hush :paranoid:

whatever, I'm done with this thread, it's bringing my IQ down by 20 points. have a wondeful time gentleman

Hey man, on the real, thank you for joining. You are a hero in this country and you are going to do something that not alot of people have the courage to do.

I think with the good wishes being spread so liberally now, and with Navy Dave fighting against abortion in a killing-dog-video thread, it is indeed an opportune time for an end to this beauty.

There will be updates on this story eventually, so someone can start a new thread then and maybe we can provoke any Coast Gaurd or Park Rangers members and settle the gay marriage deal in that one. :)

Archived