Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

Sticksboi05

They nerfed Link..............again. Now I have to use Pit and MetaKnight to stay competitive. Brawl seems alot better than Melee thanks to the new items and SSE. Add in Wifi and this game should sell for years. Definitely going to outsell Melee at the very least.

They nerfed Link..............again. Now I have to use Pit and MetaKnight to stay competitive. Brawl seems alot better than Melee thanks to the new items and SSE. Add in Wifi and this game should sell for years. Definitely going to outsell Melee at the very least.

man, link got the shaft again? that's a damn shame. i was just playing melee and realized what a waste the hook-shot was. even when you COULD grab onto a ledge with it, it didn't help in any way.

man, link got the shaft again? that's a damn shame. i was just playing melee and realized what a waste the hook-shot was. even when you COULD grab onto a ledge with it, it didn't help in any way.

Yeah they Nerfed his bread and butter Sword spin move. Sure it can still clear out but it doesn't have the Smash knockout power anymore.:(

If I'm going to main him i'm going to have to try a new strategy. Just can't figure out why they would nerf him for brawl. Going to try Toon Link once I unlock him to see if I can just main with him instead.

Here's my friend code and a list of everyone else that's posted theirs since the game came out in the US.

Hunter_R: 4983-4587-1932

Major Harris: 3780 8694 5002

BlueinBuf: 4468 0636 2725

Sticksboi05: 1891-0868-7205

That's... not very many. We need more numbers!

Game seems cool so far, the one thing I don't like is my friend came over to play and it didn't seem like there was a way we could play a team deathmatch against other people online. If that's true that's really stupid.

If you play "with friends" you can have more than one person on the same wii. This is not true "with everyone."

i played a couple of matches today and it felt just like melee. maybe it was because i was using a gamecube controller. oh and did anyone else find that ball thing annoying? the one where you break and get super moves and stuff.

Archived