Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

Sticksboi05

do i need to preorder this thing or will i be able to pick it up in lesser known stores like sears, blockbuster etc?

has there ever been a game that was widely unavailable at launch? nintendo can't be that stupid. games aren't like systems, they're a lot easier to produce silly amounts of them.

that said, i did reserve my copy at gamestop.

do i need to preorder this thing or will i be able to pick it up in lesser known stores like sears, blockbuster etc?

This game is the biggest Wii release yet; I would pre-order it if I were you. I did on ebay with a ship date set for tomorrow.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856580p1.html

"one of the best four player games of all time"

Editor's Choice

Lasting Appeal - 10

And yes, it runs in 480 P widescreen 16:9 at 60 fps

Yeah, cause the store gets a $10,000 fine and he gets fired. That being said...ill have my manager let me buy it tomorrow and pay for it sunday. :D

pfft that's a small price to pay. And he is the manager of his electronics section so he better be pulling something like that.

has there ever been a game that was widely unavailable at launch? nintendo can't be that stupid. games aren't like systems, they're a lot easier to produce silly amounts of them.

that said, i did reserve my copy at gamestop.

yep, dont you remember the old days? FF2, FF3 on SNES. Phantasy Star on master system. Zelda Link to the Past, etc etc. Those SNES RPG's would always be sold out when they were released.

yep, dont you remember the old days? FF2, FF3 on SNES. Phantasy Star on master system. Zelda Link to the Past, etc etc. Those SNES RPG's would always be sold out when they were released.

that's a ways back, and cartridge games were a little harder to produce.

in short, nintendo would be retarded if they didn't make this game easily available to everyone with a wii.

Archived