Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATED: JLC: Smith Takes The Job With The Skins (World Famous League Sources Merge)

Larry Brown #43

And as for Buges, I love the man to death for what he has done for this organization in the past when I was just a pup. But, he just has not been able to coach up any of the young talent that we have on the team right now. And I'm thinking that we are going to be picking up some young studs on the o

He did a pretty fair job with Heyer.

The line was servicable despite its two best (& Bugel's favorite) lineman being out pretty much all year.

According to JLC's sources, other FO people around the league are of the opinion that Buges and Blache did the best coaching jobs last year.

So, yeah, I'd probably rather hear your RB analysis than your OL analysis. But it's a free country, so have at it.:cool:

I just hope Zorn knows what he is doing. I guess he has 2 guys to work on the ground game and Zorn will focus on the passing game. I sure hope they just tweak the zone blocking/stretch play and inside power running game that Gibbs had. Bugel should be very influential on that. At least zorn got who he will be most comfortable with.

Archived