Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Dan Snyder Approval Rating

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I said approve because I believe he wants to win and I think the Zorn hire was a decent call considering the options out there and considering the talent on the team at this time.

However polls like this that are all or none but Me a bit. There is a place in between yes and no.

How many times have we won a Superbowl under Snyder?

How many playoff games have we won under Snyder?

How many NFC East Championships have we won under Snyder?

THAT's WHAT WE NEED TO GAGE THIS BY!!!!

(anyone who disagrees doesn't own season tickets, so step off)

Thank you for the continuity......OH and firing Marty after he took us to the playoffs.

Anyone seen the movie "The Toy"? The kid.......that's Danny Boy. Let's just hope Danny Boy learns like the little boy in the movie.

Suck it buddy if you think that only people with season tickets are allowed to give their opinion. Traveling from Nova Scotia to DC every weekend would get a bit pricey...but guess what...my devotion to the team is just as strong and my opinion here counts as much as anyones.

Suck it buddy if you think that only people with season tickets are allowed to give their opinion. Traveling from Nova Scotia to DC every weekend would get a bit pricey...but guess what...my devotion to the team is just as strong and my opinion here counts as much as anyones.

I don't agree with your opinion on Snyder, but I agree 100% with the above quote. I can't stand when people judge other fans based on their perception of what they think a "real fan" is. Your either a 'skins fan or your not. It's that simple.

approve.

I don't understand how waiting 32 days can be considered knee jerk. He interviewed 5 former HC's (Carroll, GW, Mooch, Mora, Fassel) and several assistants (Meeks, Schwartz, Spags, Zorn). He spent a lot of time with each candidate. He was very patient with everything that transpired.

In the end, he went with the only guy that 'wowed' him.

Time will tell if it was a wise decision (I'm not going to pretend like I know), but as far as how Snyder handled this, I approve.

I also approve of his willingness to spend money to bring in FA's, and his support during times of need of his players. ST tragedy, sending TC to be with his wife last year during the end of her pregnancy, letting players fly down to see family in the wake of hurricane Katrina, etc.

He's not perfect, no one is. But right now, I'd say I approve of the job he's done.

I really don't know what to make of it? I will be interested in hearing how this decision came about because I think that it is quite possible that the other candidates wanted nothing to do with this job. I really don't understand this whole mentality of hiring a coordinators and then hiring your head coach? I know that we don't have an offensive coordinator again, but I really don't get the strategies that Dan Snyder is employing. I am guessing that Cowher isn't out of the mix, then again, we could have a strike again next year so it may not make a difference who the coach is.

I have been a big Snyder supporter over the years. He has shown that he will do anything to help the Skins win and while his judgment has been flawed at times, I believe he has the best interest of the franchise at heart with every decision. This hiring process was a debacle, but I am not ready to vote against Snyder. Count me as one that is still a Snyder fan.

I made a poll during the search to see Dan Snyder's approval rating. The results were like this:

Approve - 8.17%

Disapprove - 83.30%

Undecided - 8.53%

Now that the process is over, I am curious to see how much this might have changed.

Compare those with the approvals after each of his hires. The fans want to find the best each time. What about Spurrier everyone was excited. Then that was a bust. People were excited about Marty then that went south. If its not with the new Head Coaches its a player. I think his record stands for itself.........

What, did you think he'd never hire a head coach? I am just stunned that because there is now a name in the formerly blank column marked Head Coach that so many people now approve of Dan snyder as an owner. Wow. Stunned. :doh:

He's awful at running a football team. (if winning is important to you) That hasn't changed with this "search" or this "hire". In fact, if anything, it's become more obvious.

But hey....HTTR.

I voted "approve." I should have :shutup: until AFTER Snyder made his HC pick. I just felt that with the promotion of Vinny he was going to screw this one up also. OK, I know, alot of you still feel that way. Only time will tell. But for now I was wrong and I'll admit it.

My apologies to Dan Snyder.

What, did you think he'd never hire a head coach? I am just stunned that because there is now a name in the formerly blank column marked Head Coach that so many people now approve of Dan snyder as an owner. Wow. Stunned. :doh:

He's awful at running a football team. (if winning is important to you) That hasn't changed with this "search" or this "hire". In fact, if anything, it's become more obvious.

But hey....HTTR.

tru dat.....

The manner in which the search was conducted was abysmal. Whether or not his choice will pan out is still very much up in the air-- but it could have been much worse. We'll see in the next few weeks and months whether Zorn was brought in to be a puppet or if he'll actually be given the reins. So, at least for the next few months, I'm undecided

Hell yeah I approve! I am on the Zorn bandwagon until the wheels fall off. This might be the smartest pick Dan has made since he bought the team..and that includes Gibbs 2nd tenure.

Thats a helluva statement! WOW! But I agree. I think Gibbs 2nd tenure was a popularity contest to get himself in "good" with the fans. And win some games.

Archived