Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Dan Snyder Approval Rating

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I made a poll during the search to see Dan Snyder's approval rating. The results were like this:

Approve - 8.17%

Disapprove - 83.30%

Undecided - 8.53%

Now that the process is over, I am curious to see how much this might have changed.

looks like those numbers have changed

I think I'll wait 3 seasons to truly decide if I approve or not. Yes 3 seasons, not 1...because who knows what can happen in only 1. Zorn needs at least 3 seasons before we can truly see how good or bad he is.

(Unless the team goes 2-14 the first season, and is 0-8 for the second...then fire him ;) )

Why don't you approve? To me, the most obvious reason is that it's not Gregg Williams. I don't really have a problem with anything else...

All I know is that I voted "disapprove" in the coaching poll last year from the Patriots game on. Gibbs left us high and dry, and a thorough coaching search ensued. Gregg Williams is an A hole, so I completely approve of what our owner is doing. Not to mention with the way he handled the Sean Taylor thing I will always love Danny.

I think I'll wait 3 seasons to truly decide if I approve or not. Yes 3 seasons, not 1...because who knows what can happen in only 1. Zorn needs at least 3 seasons before we can truly see how good or bad he is.

(Unless the team goes 2-14 the first season, and is 0-8 for the second...then fire him ;) )

Did you approve Gibbs 2 after 3 seasons? I didn't.

Archived