Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spagnuolo's appeal just got a little stronger (merged)

E-Dog Night

folks...do you want Fassell who hasnt coached in 2 years or the guy who just shut down the most potent offense in NFL history?

This is a no brainer....even for Snyder.

Dont even interview...offer the man a contract tonight

Uh, he wasn't out on the field making the plays. Take away the Giants support system and replace their GM with Vinny Cerrato and the results won't be as good. You need talent to win, not just coaching.

Im not too sure its an "easy" call, the guy had a great game plan against the Pats, but this is the same guy that we beat up on for 7 out of 8 qtrs this season.

That being said I would'nt be upset about him being our next head coach, but I'm not doing backflips about it either.

You can't let this 1 game sway you. The man had a dominant passrush all year and led the 17th ranked defense while leading the league in sacks, i mean c'mon. Obviously at this point we are'nt gonna run the Jim Johnson scheme he runs when Blache is'nt familiar at all with the scheme. Blache calls a very vanilla game my cousin is a huge bears fan so i see alot of thier games he was hated.

I'm not totally againest Spags but if he is the choice he shoulda been able to pick his defensive coaches atleast, probably a Eagle ast to install that attacking man 2 man scheme that they are familiar in.

If its between Spags or Fassel to me thats a no brainer, Spags.

Archived