Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spagnuolo's appeal just got a little stronger (merged)

E-Dog Night

You can't let this 1 game sway you. The man had a dominant passrush all year and led the 17th ranked defense while leading the league in sacks, i mean c'mon. Obviously at this point we are'nt gonna run the Jim Johnson scheme he runs when Blache is'nt familiar at all with the scheme. Blache calls a very vanilla game my cousin is a huge bears fan so i see alot of thier games he was hated.

I'm not totally againest Spags but if he is the choice he shoulda been able to pick his defensive coaches atleast, probably a Eagle ast to install that attacking man 2 man scheme that they are familiar in.

If its between Spags or Fassel to me thats a no brainer, Spags.

Blache is a goner if I had any say in this.

The second Spags were to tell me he would prefer to pick his own staff and that he does not want Blache, good riddance to Blache then. The only guy I'd try and convince him to keep is Olividotti.

Snyder messed this whole process up by hiring these assistants before the head coach. He either has to go through with his original plan and hire Fassel (since clearly that is the only explaination for how he has handled all of this). Or he has to swallow his pride, hire the best man for the job (Spags) and let him pick his staff.

But one thing is for sure, if Danny thought a few weeks would cool things down and make the Fassel hire more palatable, tonight's game just blew that idea out of the water. No question most people are going to want Spags as the next head coach and if Fassel is hired, Danny is going to be ripped just as bad now as he was two weeks ago.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you the coaching staff of the 2008 Washington Redskinssssssss:

Your Head Coach: Steve Spagnuolo

Assistant Head Coach/Offense: Jim Fassel

Assistant Head Coach/Defense: Somebody of Spag's choosing.

"Offensive Coordinator": Jim Zorn

"Defensive Coordinator": Greg Blatche

Bank on it.

What a cluster**** of a lineup lol :laugh: :doh:...

Snyder must have been having an orgasm watching Steve's defense stone the Patriots tonight. As we all know, Dan is most impressed with the person who has done the most lately :D

Hell, I had an orgasm and I'm not that easily impressed. Danny must have been doing multiples. :laugh:

Archived