Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did NO one hear me on Redskins Radio?

Art

You should see the face it emanates from. :paranoid:

Kidding bro. You done good.

Good thing I wasn't driving when I unexpectedly heard your dulcet tones coming from my radio, though. I'd have driven into a ****ing tree. :)

:D Art likes to describe himself as having "dulcet tones" when he's talking to you. I did agree with him that he had a face made for radio. :)

I better go listen :laugh:

Actually, Art, I can see you with your own call-in radio show. I think that would be great fun. Maybe in your spare time. :)

No. I didn't compliment him this time. Remember, it's GOOD to be a homer. We're fans. We're supposed to like our team. Kind of a requirement and all.

of course your supposed to like the team,however liking every move of what has been a chaotic FO to say the least is a little homerific.

bram seems like the informed one. larry just listens to bram and either agrees or shoots down his ideas. and whenever the FO does something it's the right move and a good one in larrys eyes.

sort of like how bram thought pete carrol would talk to the skins and larry laughed at the idea,only to have to to be true,and larry just sat there looking like he had egg on his face.

I understand he works for the redskins as does bram,but larry lacks any objectivity.

if the skins fail to win 8 games this upcoming season I'd like to see him adopt the radio name of Baghdad larry.mainly because going by what he says we're superbowl contenders.

That's the spirit. You win a special avatar. Name it, it's yours.

This saddens me. Not that TuckahoeSkin gets an avatar of his own choosing, because he clearly deserves this. I'm upset because if I had won, I would've asked for an avatar of Art. Not the Coach Gibbs avatar Art is currently sporting, but Art himself.:notworthy

Dang. Maybe next time.:(

who originated the catch phrase though. I woud credit to the person who originated it but it has been used so much on here it is hard to dig through the pile to find the original person. I am sure it was a MOD and if it was you then :doh: to everything I just said

It was me. So :doh: to you.

I'm also a Mod. So :doh: to you again.

:)

On a related note, not to steal Art's thunder, but I heard Larry & Bram refer to Om as O-M (as in the two letters). Is that how it's pronounced?

No.

It seems that while some of us were working on expanding our minds[/url] in college, others were limiting their study to the fine art of potting up. :cool:

For those wondering what the difference is, the second one was a radio reference. :)

Edit: perhaps I'm being too harsh. Maybe they plan to have me on as well, and meant it in this in prospectively endearing manner:

http://www.dxing.info/glossary.dx#O

OM

- literally an abbreviation for "old man" in friendly reference to any radio operator; nowadays used to refer to any male person on the air.

Uh, Signore Mills...

It is obligatory for someone who starts such a thread as this to provide a recap for those of us who are geographically challenged and are thus denied hearing those precious insights you divulged on air...ergo, please give us some kind of synopsis of your comments/exchange/banter/speculation when you have a free moment. Thanks.

I must not be around as often as I used to be because I thought it was known here that everyone's job in life is to listen to and for me at all times :).

I wasn't sure they would actually put me on, so I didn't broadcast it :).

Art who? :D

J/k...gratz....I'm sure you represented us well. :cheers:

Next time they need to arrange for an ISDN line, Art. Demand it. Tell them you know your value and that the quality of your broadcast must be high. ISDN lines basically allow for in-studio sound and rids you of that horrible phone ambience you get from telephone interviews.

And I totally know how you feel about the attention. No one ever plugs or commends my radio bits every week (and frankly, now that I'm on almost every week I'm too embarrassed to do so.) More to the point, I don't believe you have ever commended me on my Radio work... not even on the Feature I did on Redskin fans!!! :sad: :tantrum:

Then again, what you did in some ways is cooler. It's much more fun to be the interviewee than interviewer. I suspect some of the lack of reaction is because we expect you to do well. It sucks sometimes to have a good reputation :)

And I totally know how you feel about the attention. No one ever plugs or commends my radio bits every week (and frankly, now that I'm on almost every week I'm too embarrassed to do so.) More to the point, I don't believe you have ever commended me on my Radio work... not even on

... It sucks sometimes to have a good reputation :)

Bram!?! Is that you?

No.

It seems that while some of us were working on expanding our minds[/url] in college, others were limiting their study to the fine art of potting up. :cool:

For those wondering what the difference is, the second one was a radio reference. :)

Edit: perhaps I'm being too harsh. Maybe they plan to have me on as well, and meant it in this in prospectively endearing manner:

And here I though it was a hinduism reference. :doh:

"The Hindus begin their day or any work or a journey by uttering Om."

When I was on my way to pick up lunch I heard you were coming on to reveal who the fans like more, Bram or Larry. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear the interview.

Please tell me that you told Larry, a.k.a. Redskins Tool, what the fans really think about him.

Like others have said, where's the transcript?

Archived