Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did NO one hear me on Redskins Radio?

Art

Personally I DVR'd this special event so that I could marvel at Art's wisdom over and over again when ever I'm in the mood... it had nothing to do with the fact that Larry read 2 of my questions and danced around one of them and chose to dispute my assertion that there is some fan dissatisfaction with the Redskins FO right now. I wish Art had actually been on set in order to scare Larry into answering a little lady's question (insert a flurry of batting eyelashes here...)

:laugh: I DVR'd it, too. I had just set them to DVR all the new ones so I'm grateful to have Art our Superstar's show on there! :cloud9: I thought your questions were good, 'Skins12th.....didn't Larry butcher your handle and say something like Skins12 instead? :laugh:

Art I thought you did an EXCELLENT job answering the questions.....loved how you noted Fossil's inconsistency and how the fans take to a nickname i.e. people like "Mooch" cause it sounds cooler than "Fossil" :rotflmao:

IMO, Larry seems like a "peacemaker" and a kissup to Danny. Unlike Bram, who says anything and is not afraid, it's like Larry is afraid to say anything that could lose him his job or something. Bram is the bomb, though. Too bad he wasn't on there to talk to while you were on, Art.

So thanks, Art!!! Way to REPRESENT!!!!! :cheers: :point2sky

I just listened to the spot and I thought you did a great job Art. One issue though, you said you had no qualifications.

I have to disagree, that voice just verifed that this is the same Art that I attended college with and was a Mass Communications major. Art even did some work for the college radio station as I recall.

He also ran the first Fantasy League I played in the season of 1991. Art drafted all Redskins that year and destroyed us.

A true, great Redskins fan.

Way to represent ES Art.

Art i watched the tivo of your appearance on the show...good stuff...you where pretty funny...i really enjoyed the segment, even though your phone cut out in the middle

hey it made him more mysterious and desirable :laugh:

plus he made it back on a landline. Just like a true Redskin. He never gave up!

Archived