Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did NO one hear me on Redskins Radio?

Art

I can't believe I wasted my time reading half of this thread and didn't get a recap. If the thread is about an interview or comment, please post a recap at least on the first couple pages.

You can hear it on Redskins.com home page. Just click on the link for "Redskins Radio from Redskins Park."

this thread is totally useless without a recap or a link.

Multimedia links are at the top of any page on the boards click-open the audio archives and select todays audio ..... no commericials and you can scroll around to find the good stuff.

That was okay and all. But I think they need a guy like me more, someone who can tell everyone just how damn good I look coming out of the shower with only a towel around my waist.

You can't deny - you're all interested.

is this something you were told during your last incarceration at Lorton?

That was okay and all. But I think they need a guy like me more, someone who can tell everyone just how damn good I look coming out of the shower with only a towel around my waist.

You can't deny - you're all interested.

Talk about being useless without pics :twitch:

Personally I DVR'd this special event so that I could marvel at Art's wisdom over and over again when ever I'm in the mood... it had nothing to do with the fact that Larry read 2 of my questions and danced around one of them and chose to dispute my assertion that there is some fan dissatisfaction with the Redskins FO right now. I wish Art had actually been on set in order to scare Larry into answering a little lady's question (insert a flurry of batting eyelashes here...)

That show is a waste of time...no offense to you Art. "Larry, the fans really really

do not like this HC choice...", "you heard it here folks, the fans are not decided

on how they feel towards this choice, but are willing to give it a try"

Archived