Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson "We're all looking for jobs right now" (Mooch related)

Zhouse

Give me TO, R. Moss, Chad Johnson or Harrison etc... and I'll be ready to compare. Those guys are the x-factors. They help you become a winning team. You don't agree?

Chad Johnson gets double teamed regularly, then sometimes triple teamed. Imagine if that happened here...Moss and Cooley would kill the defense. Then there's some occasions where Moss gets double teamed too. It hasn't happened in awhile, but Moss was never fully healthy this year. With Chad Johnson getting double teamed and sometimes triple teamed, that would open our Offense up MAJOR.

Why do people want that @$$-clown here? As soon as things go south or he's not getting the ball enough, he'll start whining and poisoning the locker room. Plus, I'd rather see us use our draft picks on hungry college players without egos instead of someone who'd be coming here to get his paycheck and complain at the first sign of trouble!

Top 3 WR in the NFL EVERY season..Enough said..Please come here Chad!!

Why do people want that @$$-clown here? As soon as things go south or he's not getting the ball enough, he'll start whining and poisoning the locker room. Plus, I'd rather see us use our draft picks on hungry college players without egos instead of someone who'd be coming here to get his paycheck and complain at the first sign of trouble!

I agree :applause: What about the young guy we picked up off the giants ps last year, Mix. He looked pretty good on teams, I'd like to see what he can do as a receiver. I've read nothing but good things about him. I agree with you, I do not what that clown CJ anywhere near here. He might be a good receiver but he's also a cancer (will slowly take over and kill).

Give me TO, R. Moss, Chad Johnson or Harrison etc... and I'll be ready to compare. Those guys are the x-factors. They help you become a winning team. You don't agree?

Do you think this team is one great WR away from being 13-3 or 16-0? IMO, this team has more important holes to fill in order to become a good team.

Heard on the Dallas radio today with Galloway, the rumor has it a deal with Chad Johnson for Roy Williams and a couple of picks is a possibility.

We all know how likely trades are, but man.

Chad Johnson and TO on the same team?? Wow thats like a train wreck waiting to happen if things go wrong.... No doubt it would be possibly the best tandem in the leauge but things could go wrong quickly with either one of them. I dont think there is enough balls to go around to satisfy him and TO.

How could anyone on that team possibly complain? All time best win/loss record, most TD receptions record...especially after leaving a team like Oakland.

Lets not kid ourselves here...the Skins are probably not going 13-3 next year like Dallas did or 19-0 like New England. We shouldn't compare the Skins to either of these teams.

You fail to see the similarities in all of their cases? All of them played the biggest part of their offense (directly and indirectly), and all were aided by at least an above average defense, if not better. The Bengals defense blows. If he came here, the offense would make huge strides. Our defense is already very good. A team as balanced as us could wreak just as much havoc as the Cowboys and Colts, and could at least be a teir behind NE with teh addition of Ocho Cinco.

Do you think this team is one great WR away from being 13-3 or 16-0? IMO, this team has more important holes to fill in order to become a good team.

Why wouldn't we be? I wouldn't go as far as 13-3, or 16-0, but if the job gets done, that's all that matters. We don't have another threat at receiver, Moss is the closest, but he hasn't been healthy. Who could contain, Chad as the #1, Moss at #2, El in the slot, and Cooley as TE...Portis as RB. The way Chad gets double teamed, and triple teamed, that would make everything a lot easier. T.J. in Cincy is good, but with C.J. on the other side of him, gives him a lot more opportunities.

]']You fail to see the similarities in all of their cases? All of them played the biggest part of their offense (directly and indirectly)' date=' and all were aided by at least an above average defense, if not better. The Bengals defense blows. If he came here, the offense would make huge strides. Our defense is already very good. A team as balanced as us could wreak just as much havoc as the Cowboys and Colts, and could at least be a teir behind NE with teh addition of Ocho Cinco.[/quote']

If you think this team is one great WR away from winning 13 or 14 games next year, you and I couldn't disagree more.

I really don't understand why people want Chad Johnson, if this was a Bengals board the guy would be getting torn apart the way he is shopping himself around. He's got no class, he's a "me first" player and his act is getting tired very fast.

I agree, he's a punk.

Also, did anyone hear the comment about when he didn't get along with his mother?

Hey Chad, did she trade you to another family?

Man up and help that team win instead of causing disention.

Chad Johnson would make JC the QB that he can be with the right weapons. Chad Johnson, S.Moss, and ARE would be a nasty, nasty combo... if Santana doest drop balls like he did last season. Throw Cooley, Portis and Sellers catching out of the back field and we may have something to work with. If we could trade Betts and Lloyd to Cincy for Johnson, (no draft picks involved) then we could use our draft picks on O and D lines.

I guess the bengals won't consider a straight up trade for B.Loyd?

B.Lloyd and Betts i would think would get the job done. swapping wr's that dont want to be on the team they currently are on, and we throw in Betts to make up the difference in caliber of players being swapped.

Chad Johnson gets a bad rap; the guy shuts his mouth when the team starts losing. He runs his mouth when they're winning, and then says I will start talking again when we start winning. How is that whining or acting like a clown?

If Gibbs was still here, there would have been about 6-7 people saying he wasn't a Gibbs character guy, maybe more :laugh:.

You guys saying he'd be to much money, seem to forget something.

We're owned by Dan 'Money's No Object/The Caps' My Beyatch' Snyder. :)

Bengals also have 30 million + in available cap space for 2008. We can do a sign and trade for CJ where we take the hit on Lloyd and Cincy takes the hit on CJ. It would probably cost us more in terms of draft compensation but would solve 2 problems at once. Lloyd, 1st and 5th for CJ.

Heard on the Dallas radio today with Galloway, the rumor has it a deal with Chad Johnson for Roy Williams and a couple of picks is a possibility.

We all know how likely trades are, but man.

I thought Galloway doesn't come on until the afternoon, how did you hear it so early? Was he a guest on the Crack-head Michael Irvin show?

Dude can't run block for doo doo. O-ver-rate-ed!

While its nice if a WR can run block its not where I would start looking in terms of evaluating the value of wideout.

To be clear I would not be in favour of trading for Chad Johnson simply because of what it would cost in terms of both draft picks and contract on a guy who is 30 and who we would have to build the ofense around to justify the cost of acquiring him. That said the guy can play.

Why is it that people here think Chad Johnson is some sort of TO? Players in Cincinati LOVE Chad Johnson. Players around the league LOVE the guy. Yea he talks a lot of trash (Fred Smoot?) but he backs it up and does it in a playful manor. You don't see him spitting on people or starting fights. He is an entertainer and a damn good one.

Chad Johnson is one of my favorite players in the league and would bring our offense to another level (see Moss in NE). I understand Moss has Brady throwing to him but if a reciever can help a HOF QB that much, imagine what a great one could do for our young QB still learning the game.

I'm not sure we could afford Chad be it trade value or cap value, but I would love to see him in B&G.

Archived