Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson "We're all looking for jobs right now" (Mooch related)

Zhouse

Dude can't run block for doo doo. O-ver-rate-ed!

Yeah, a guy who's gotten under a thousand yards in only one of his 7 seasons (and that was his rookie year) is overrated. I think you're on to something. :rolleyes:

This board doesn't know Chad Johnson personally. No one knows what's going on in Cincinnati behind closed doors. Chad Johnson is a guy who's honest enough to not hide his emotions. There's nothing wrong with that. He should be mad that he's the scapegoat for a terrible Bengals season, when he himself had a pretty good one. What's Marvin Lewis doing coaching a team that allows 24 points a game?

Chad is made from the same cloth as TO and Randy Moss. If the team is doing well and they are getting the ball you won't hear anything from them.

It's the risk you run with a player like Chad.

Even if he is made from the same cloth as TO and Randy Moss, in the end, what do all 3 of these receivers do? PRODUCE

I would love to see 85 replace our 85. He could bring some of carson's knowledge to Jason. Jason's arm + 85's speed = awesome.

We need a big receiver. Best case = 85 worst case = draft

That's what people forget. There's plenty of big receivers in the draft. I def want 85 here, but we don't need to trade the house to get him. If we can't get him, than we draft a big receiver. It's not the end of the world if Cinci won't trade him.

On his interview with the NFL network crew, Chad Johnson says: "We are all in the same state of mind. We are all looking for a job right now" and looks over to Mooch. You can see Mooch feeling uncomfortable so he quickly turns the question back to Chad.

Check out the video.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8065c58b

What if we bring Chad and Mooch to Washington?

HAHAH in that video one of the guys says S***cinati!!! that is hilarious!!!!!

its around 1:24

Archived