Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I saw something beautiful (Skins related)

Larry Brown #43

That's really cool. The excellent graffiti on the red line is one of the things I really miss about the DC "urhea", especially Cool Disco Dan.

Ok, you're definitely from DC. Man, growing up in DC and even now, I mustve seen over 300 different Cool Disco Dan tags all across the city. Yo, WHO....THE....HELL....IS.....COOL...DISCO...DAN?????? That has bugged me for years. Dude is like an urban legend.

Awesome pix, thanks LB43, they remind me of why this fanbase is so special and how no matter how we sometimes disagree will always be cheering together when the skins take the field.

I saw the skins end of the season show on comcast tonight including a montage of Sean and a history of Gibbs career and I was reminded why I care so much about this team. I think a lot of recent hostility towards ownership and seeing Gibbs handpicked guys fired comes from feeling like we are being told to move on and knowing that changes were being made within the organization that would not make next season a continuation of the last. I don't think a lot of us are ready to say goodbye to any of the team, coaches of the 2007 season but such is the life and whoever takes over the team will hopefully do his best to live up the expectations that come with it.

Part of what makes this organization unique to the other NFL franchises is its that through men like Joe Gibbs and Sean Taylor we have been united as a fanbase and a community. Losing ST was crushing, I will always think of him when we lineup on Sunday and still get broken up when I see footage of him. ST and his family will always be in my heart and I will know he will be watching down on us and rooting for the skins on Sunday with the rest of us.

Wow, that's an awesome tag right there! :applause:

Very well done! The picture put a smile on my face after a crazy day.

ST's life touched so many people...it's awesome to see people honoring his memory through so many different outlets of emotion. And they were exactly right, he's Washington's ProBowl safety and we'll always love him!

That is spectacularly awesome. As a dedicated listener of hip-hop(real hip-hop, not that garbage you hear on the radio/MTV) I am proud of graffiti writers who make an effort in expressing themselves, not just random ugly tags that carry no significance. Great stuff.

Archived