Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I saw something beautiful (Skins related)

Larry Brown #43

Anyone who rides the Metro on the Red Line between Union Station and Silver Spring knows that many of the walls you pass along the way are covered with graffiti. I don't take the Metro every day, but when I do, I find a lot of the graffiti along the way to be interesting, artistic, and sometimes even beautiful.

I recently passed the most beautiful piece of graffiti I've ever seen, over at the Brookland/Catholic University station. It touched me so much that I had to go home, grab my camera and go back to it.

It's an honor to share it with all of you...

seantaylor001bu2.jpg

seantaylor005tw5.jpg

seantaylor009nu3.jpg

Thanks for sharing... I am glad to see that this organization and its fan base refuse to let the memory of Taylor go. He was a leader my example not by what he said, and he will be greatly missed by us all. Thanks again for sharing my have to make that my new wallpaper, thought its tough to beat my current (Taylor and Landry photoshoppped pic after seattle loss).

Anyone who rides the Metro on the Red Line between Union Station and Silver Spring knows that many of the walls you pass along the way are covered with graffiti. I don't take the Metro every day, but when I do, I find a lot of the graffiti along the way to be interesting, artistic, and sometimes even beautiful.

I recently passed the most beautiful piece of graffiti I've ever seen, over at the Brookland/Catholic University station. It touched me so much that I had to go home, grab my camera and go back to it.

It's an honor to share it with all of you...

seantaylor001bu2.jpg

seantaylor005tw5.jpg

seantaylor009nu3.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Sean Taylor BABY!!!!!!!!!! I was riding behind this huge U-Haul style truck on the highway today, and the back of the truck was dirty as hell, but someone wrote in huge letter in the dirt "REST IN PEACE SEAN TAYLOR, #21 FOREVER, The Giants will lose the Superbowl!!!" I drove up beside the truck and the driver had a Redskins cap on, I beeped my horn about 5 times and pressed my 21 towel (from the Buffalo game, I keep it on the top of my passenger seat headrest) against my passenger window and dude started beepin his horn and gave me the thumbs up. :helmet:

Archived