Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Zorn speaks.... (merged..again..sigh)

CapitalDefense

and doesn't know who the Hc is, at least he says that

"I've heard a lot of names out there too," Zorn said. "I've heard some more than others. ... The main thing for me is that I think the Redskins are in really good shape. I think it's a great football team. I'm really looking forward to this."

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

man...wonder if he thought about what he was REALLY walking into?

Ay yi yi ... no kidding.

I hope and pray this all works out when the dust settles, but man, those two running the show make me more nervous than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. :doh:

"I've heard a lot of names out there too," Zorn said. "I've heard some more than others. ... The main thing for me is that I think the Redskins are in really good shape. I think it's a great football team. I'm really looking forward to this."

I'm not knocking anyone and I'm not hatin' on anyone, but with the current state of RedskinsNation, I don't think Zorn knows what he's getting himself into here. This new staff will have the unenviable task of winning over the fans as well as winning games. I think this translates into a VERY short grace period. They've got their work cut out for them IMO.

Agree completely with RWJ. There's no way he (Zorn, that is) doesn't know what's going on. No one leaves a good situation, one where it was likely he'd be named the OC in Seattle in a year or so, to go into a completely uncertain situation. He felt good about his meeting with Snyder, the opportunity, and the likelihood of who he would be working for. That's the only reason, to me, why he would leave his good situation to go across the country to take the OC job for the 'Skins.

BS. Zorn isn't going to move from coast to coast to sign a 3 year deal as OC. He knows, but he also knows not to say anything at this time. TMO.

wouldnt you?

if you were a relatively young qb coach, and you were offered the offensive reins for one of the highest paying football teams if not THE highest paying team on the planet with a promotion that not only in itsef is great, but also is one step closer to the illustrious HC position...

its a no brainer man. no matter who the coach is, you take the job knowing its your offense and no matter what youre going to bust your a** to make it the best it can be.

Agree completely with RWJ. There's no way he (Zorn, that is) doesn't know what's going on. No one leaves a good situation, one where it was likely he'd be named the OC in Seattle in a year or so, to go into a completely uncertain situation. He felt good about his meeting with Snyder, the opportunity, and the likelihood of who he would be working for. That's the only reason, to me, why he would leave his good situation to go across the country to take the OC job for the 'Skins.

Report I saw said Zorn left Seattle because they wouldn't commit to him past next year. He wasn't a slam dunk at all to get the OC job.

:laugh::laugh:How bad does he need money? I aint got **** and I don't think I could bring myself to say that.

Nothing has credibility anymore, it all sucks, we're all gonna die.:40oz::puke:

i'll keep you abreast on how much I've had to drink.

So far. 3/4 of a bottle of merlot (saving the rest for when I feel I'm the smartest man on earth and all the great ones drink wine.)

And 1,2,3,4,5,6 beers (good ole red flags) Those who know, know.

This whole Redskins thing just b-lows! Why hath GOD forsaken us?:doh:

i really hope zorn can bring some innovative ideas to our offense. the way everything has going down these past few weeks has just been chaotic, but i really dont see a problem in trying to re-vamp the offense. it will now be interesting to see how zorn, the future head coach, and the dan/vinny two headed moster handle offensive staff and players.

Archived