Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Zorn speaks.... (merged..again..sigh)

CapitalDefense

Continuity! :point2sky

Why would we want to continue to have to win 4 or 5 in a row to get the last seed in the playoffs. Thanks Joe, at the very least, we got into the tournament, but I for one would like to see us hang around for awhile! CHANGE IS GOOD!

God, the 70,000+ ES members are making this place tough to take anymore.

Complete lunacy. Major hate because we didn't get our way.

:(

Agreed. I understand that people are upset, I myself don't agree with how Snyder and Cerrato are running the team, but lets at least see how these moves work out before we call this team a joke.

I say lets wait and see what the Skins do personnel wise before we label this a terrible offsseason. I still have faith personally, and you never know....maybe Zorn/Blache will b a great coordinator combo for years to come.

Sorry if this has already been linked;

Zorn wanted to stay in Seattle. They didn't care.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/348834_zorn26.html

Jim Zorn was looking for assurances from the Seahawks after being offered a three-year contract to become the offensive coordinator of the Washington Redskins. What he got was indifference.

That's just speculation on Farnsworth's part. He put the pieces together and came up with his own conclusions. He has every right to do that, but it's not the same as reporting news.

Archived