Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wild Card Weekend Insomniacs Thread

Toe Jam

I'm enjoying a nice mix of Johnny Walker, Ginger Ale, and the Skins vs. Cowboys game on my DVR.

That's how we roll in the OVC baby.

I guess you need to watch the games again on t.v. when you can't see everything when in your seats ;).

I wish I had my captain private stock to nurse me to sleep. its gonna be a tough one. I can't even grab an Ambien from my mom's Rx since I'm out of town.

Staying up late watching Jason Campbell games from 2006... I completely forgot that Sean Taylor played Special Teams... he was always one of the first down on the kickoffs... (I don't think he did that in 2007?)....

Even vs. TB last year, he's 15 yards away from the play, Tampa Bay executes a screen and he's able to accelerate upfield, avoid the blocker and take down Alstott...

here's some food for thought...

old pop single (relatively speaking), but just hit the spot tonight as we're waiting for our team to hit the playoffs and i just worked my way through The Move, that rap remix dude over top Jon Brion stuff, and Squarepusher.

plus annie is a hottie.

Whoa that's a good song!

I can't sleep either. Too bad I'll be watching the game by myself. BRING ON SEATTLE! :point2sky

Staying up late watching Jason Campbell games from 2006... I completely forgot that Sean Taylor played Special Teams... he was always one of the first down on the kickoffs... (I don't think he did that in 2007?)....

Even vs. TB last year, he's 15 yards away from the play, Tampa Bay executes a screen and he's able to accelerate upfield, avoid the blocker and take down Alstott...

Yea he did, remember the MONSTER block he threw on that guy against the Lions? And he got knocked out of bounds on that play at the beginning on the opposite side of the field, and came all the way across it to make that block.

Archived