Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wild Card Weekend Insomniacs Thread

Toe Jam

Yea he did, remember the MONSTER block he threw on that guy against the Lions? And he got knocked out of bounds on that play at the beginning on the opposite side of the field, and came all the way across it to make that block.
No doubt about punt returns, but was he also on kickoff coverage? Man there's no way he wasn't the best FS in the league...

Just got done watching the TB-Skins 2006 game. At the end of the game Frost came out to do the onside kick... it went pretty well, have we had to run an onside-kickoff this year? Maybe against Dallas? Did we have Frost or Suisham do it? Frost actually made a pretty decent high kick...

I'm doing a little shopping for the hell of it. You guys want to see what a $50 t-shirt looks like? Here it is:

pG02-4015364dt.jpg

Pretty cool shirt, but $50?!?!! What's sad is you can get a personalized sweatshirt like this for about $8 more which begs the question, What the hell is that t-shirt made out of?

82szeqf.jpg

4:00 AM? It's early! No sleep for another 2 hours. All I'm thinkin about is the game.

I know. I need some more interviews or articles or something to check out. I keep perusing these threads like I'm about to find something that's gonna change my life all of a sudden. These west coast people need to pick up the slack! :)

BTW, What do you guys think for superstitious purposes. I'm close to a new avatar, but Rocky's hurt. SHould I quit posting until after the game and keep Sellers?

Bring It ****es!

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;

_B1P8984PG.jpg

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;

Jumbo to NFL translation:

And when the op'ning whistle sounds,

Ready, our boys at last!

To put it all upon the line,

And KICK SOME SEAHAWK ASS!!!!!

I'm doing a little shopping for the hell of it. You guys want to see what a $50 t-shirt looks like? Here it is:

pG02-4015364dt.jpg

Pretty cool shirt, but $50?!?!! What's sad is you can get a personalized sweatshirt like this for about $8 more which begs the question, What the hell is that t-shirt made out of?

82szeqf.jpg

We have been looking for this shirt forever. We also found the $50.00 version. If anybody finds this shirt for a normal price please let me know.

Archived