Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

thats one of floyd's best assets. he is an incredibly smart fighter when it comes to gameplanning for fights. he's a trash talker, but he never overlooks any opponent. he breaks down film and studies his opponent as well as any boxer of my generation.

I just wish he would press more. I watched the re-aired Mayweather-Hatton fight last night. Floyd could have taken Hatton out AT LEAST 3 rounds earlier.

I just wish he would press more. I watched the re-aired Mayweather-Hatton fight last night. Floyd could have taken Hatton out AT LEAST 3 rounds earlier.

i agree. thats what made him so devastating at 130 & 135. he was used his offense as well as his defense. he had some lighting fast and vicious combos at those weights and was generally much more aggressive

So I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to pay 60 bucks to watch this fight. Is it worth it?????

it could be a great fight, but it could also be a very boring fight between 2 counterpunchers who wont engage.

i'm catching this one on a stream tonight. i think it will be a good fight, but i dont think it will be worth purchasing. i hope i'm wrong though

mayweather is a lot more agressive than I remember in previous fights. I always thought he was a counter-puncher

Mayweather was a monster in the beginning. Similar to how Roy Jones was. Than as both of them got older they turned into more defensive/couter punching fighters. I think the thinking is, if you're on top, why put yourself out there?

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.