Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I thought Kenny & Mora disregarded alot of the work Jacobs did and oversold what Canelo was doing

i had it 8-4 canelo with the majority of the rounds being debatable given that nothing really game changing happened. right man won, judges did good for a change.

Canelo's rolling with the shot helped, but his lack of a neck is damn near cheat code. Jacobs is not GGG, but he has good power, that shot drop 98% of other middleweights

Edited by StillUnknown

On 5/5/2019 at 12:57 AM, StillUnknown said:

Canelo's rolling with the shot helped, but his lack of a neck is damn near cheat code. Jacobs is not GGG, but he has good power, that shot drop 98% of other middleweights

I did slow mo and it's not nearly as good a shot cause Canelo saw it and had rolled so much before contact that he was a glancing blow. Frame by frame kinda thing you see how far Canelo moved on his own before any contact. I would saw 98% get dropped cause they don't see it or react as much as Canelo did prior to contact. 

I know! But if he can't turn back the hands of time just a little, it will be a good fight whie it lasts. Donaire can still crack, but he doesn't like getting hit. Inoue is gonna hit him again and again and again. Nonito needs to land something Inoue can respect or it will be a short night. 

Wilder by KO in 7! Breazeale is too slow. He has power, but his reflexes are hot garbage. He never starts fighting until he gets smacked around. With the bad blood between him and Wilder, maybe he'll start sooner than usual. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t care about boxing at all but that punch was something else. That thud upon contact is not something you forget 

I don't either, but that reminded me of Rocky 4 when Drago is training and they're measuring the force of his punches.  I bet he's on par with Drago.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wilder comes at you like a 230 lb Thomas Hearns.  He’s a monster.

He not even 230lbs, he fights incredibly light for a HW. Against Fury he was between 210-215. He got up to 220+ for this fight. He's killing people who routinely outweigh him by 20-30lbs

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

He not even 230lbs, he fights incredibly light for a HW. Against Fury he was between 210-215. He got up to 220+ for this fight. He's killing people who routinely outweigh him by 20-30lbs

That's ridiculous.  A guy that tall with that much muscle, figured he was easily 230+

I remember talking about him in here about 4-5 years ago. Rare punching power.

A lot more people that shouldve known about him already, know what the deal is now, with that right hand. And yeah, no more excuses for Joshua. Gotta make this fight happen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ruiz is a big boy, but he has very fast hands for a heavyweight and a surprising amount of technical skill. very good counterpuncher, and he is giving Joshua hell at the moment

a lot of future money could be going up in smoke tonight

and Joshua is down again

i do not blame the ref at all for stopping that, Joshua was acting like a man who did not want to fight

stop letting fights marinate part 237

Edited by StillUnknown