ACW

All Things Boxing

Recommended Posts

DAMN! He was out cold!

 

At the Thurman/Pacquiao fight. Non-televised fights streaming on Twitter and FB. Manny has some of his fighters putting in work. Both scored KO's in their fights so far. One was a KO and the other a TKO. Maybe a small boxing rivalry brewing between Mexico and the Philippines.  Philippines up 2-0 so far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thurman was having a really good round 1 then he got dropped at the end of it. clean shot, but nothing devastating

Edited by StillUnknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Thurman was having a really good round 1 then he got dropped at the end of it. clean shot, but nothing devastating

 

Yea couldn't have been bad, he actually had an ear to ear smile, while he's still on his back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thurman is landing 1 shot at a time, Pac is throwing 6-7 punch combos

 

 

truth be told, i'm am somewhat suspicious of Pac's speed. He's moving like he did 10 years ago, that doesn't happen naturally

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thurman does not react well to body shots at all

 

Errol Spence would have man begging for mercy

good fight, Pac should win on the cards. I had it 116-111 pac

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pac don't want them problems with Errol

 

he'll retire that man permanently 

 

 

respect to Thurman for making that 2nd half competitive and being cool post-fight. no excuses and all credit to his opponent

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Thurman is landing 1 shot at a time, Pac is throwing 6-7 punch combos

 

 

truth be told, i'm am somewhat suspicious of Pac's speed. He's moving like he did 10 years ago, that doesn't happen naturally

 

I noticed that as well. Can't say much about it unless proof comes out (since he's been dogged by these before), and the only way I had him winning was by SD, but it did seem odd.

 

Great fight though

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairly amazing stuff from Manny last night.  I didn’t think he had it in him.  PEDs or no, the guy is a legend.

 

Props to Thurman for grinding it out.  I believe that body shot he took in the ?8th/9th? takes out 95% of guys but Thurman walked it off.

 

Great fight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I registered for a betting site last night and almost put $150 on Thurman, but punked out at the last minute. Last night was a reminder of how little I know about boxing. 

 

Yikes!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

I noticed that as well. Can't say much about it unless proof comes out (since he's been dogged by these before), and the only way I had him winning was by SD, but it did seem odd.

 

Great fight though

 

agility usually doesn't leave you and come back naturally. He wasn't moving like that when he fought Jeff Horn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

 

agility usually doesn't leave you and come back naturally. He wasn't moving like that when he fought Jeff Horn

 

Maybe it's possible he was dealing with a temporary and undisclosed health condition or injury, and that was the source of the agility loss at the time, as opposed to just aging.

Just speculating whether it's a possibility, that's all, because that's just what I do.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I registered for a betting site last night and almost put $150 on Thurman, but punked out at the last minute. Last night was a reminder of how little I know about boxing. 

 

Yikes!

 

I wouldnt have trusted him with my money after his fight with Lopez. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.