Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

DAMN! He was out cold!

At the Thurman/Pacquiao fight. Non-televised fights streaming on Twitter and FB. Manny has some of his fighters putting in work. Both scored KO's in their fights so far. One was a KO and the other a TKO. Maybe a small boxing rivalry brewing between Mexico and the Philippines.  Philippines up 2-0 so far.

8 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Thurman is landing 1 shot at a time, Pac is throwing 6-7 punch combos

truth be told, i'm am somewhat suspicious of Pac's speed. He's moving like he did 10 years ago, that doesn't happen naturally

I noticed that as well. Can't say much about it unless proof comes out (since he's been dogged by these before), and the only way I had him winning was by SD, but it did seem odd.

Great fight though

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Fairly amazing stuff from Manny last night.  I didn’t think he had it in him.  PEDs or no, the guy is a legend.

Props to Thurman for grinding it out.  I believe that body shot he took in the ?8th/9th? takes out 95% of guys but Thurman walked it off.

Great fight.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I noticed that as well. Can't say much about it unless proof comes out (since he's been dogged by these before), and the only way I had him winning was by SD, but it did seem odd.

Great fight though

agility usually doesn't leave you and come back naturally. He wasn't moving like that when he fought Jeff Horn

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

agility usually doesn't leave you and come back naturally. He wasn't moving like that when he fought Jeff Horn

Maybe it's possible he was dealing with a temporary and undisclosed health condition or injury, and that was the source of the agility loss at the time, as opposed to just aging.

Just speculating whether it's a possibility, that's all, because that's just what I do.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I registered for a betting site last night and almost put $150 on Thurman, but punked out at the last minute. Last night was a reminder of how little I know about boxing. 

Yikes!

I wouldnt have trusted him with my money after his fight with Lopez. 

• Like 2