Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Keith Thurman looked good. Wish he'd keep his hands up though.

Showtime's boxing coverage is top-notch. I like how they give they're fighters that aren't on the card face time like they just did with Shawn Porter.

I got Broner, BUT he better fight better than he did in his last two fight or we could see a big upset.

Edited by DM72
  • Like 1

Maidana came to fight. Broner's ring IQ and corner was a non-factor. He fought flat footed and paid the price. He should have seen how others (Alexander and Khan) fought him. They boxed. He should have seen the how the body shots hurt him. His arrogance is another reason, he lost the fight. Can't win if you don't throw punches. Plus, I don't think his power came up with him to 147 lbs. Broner got what he deserved. I hope he's not the next Judah, but he gotta learn to make adjustments.

A Broner fan here but over the last year i have been getting really tired with his antics, Thought he was a Mayweather prodigy until after the Paulie fight which he beat Paulie but Mayweather at that age would have destroyed him. Over the last year or so the man seems like he hasn't been focused on boxing, hes on rap tours, making videos having a threesome with groupies and not strapped! all these diseases out here come on man really stupid, hes young so have fun but protect yourself and why the **** did he have to leake the video?

Broner has always been a showman and a clown and I like the entertainment factor but he just goes to far, its like hes trying his best to make people hate him only problem with that hes way to young in the game. Mayweather's put in a whole decade of fighting before he turned into Money, even then most see you can see he's playing for the camera but Broner is really everything he does which scremes douch in every way. I love the trash talking thats part why I like him but you better be able to back it up and he didn't. I didn't see the fight can't wait to see it I was working late last night, to hear he clearly got dominated put on his ass twice! and after the fight cried robbery and stormed out the ring with no post fight interview is weak sause imo. Dude has some serious growing up to do and if I was him I would stay away from Maidana before he Veron Forest you, took Mosley YEARS before he came back to form after Forest whooped his ass twice. Leave the rest of the bull**** alone and focus on boxing dude came in camp FAT, Mayweather is never out of shape he uses camp to tone his skills and sharpen up, so if you going to try to be Mayweather adopt his good habits and not just his bad ones which from what I can see is all Broner is doing.

All in all I am still a fan, we about to see what this guy is really made of he has been exposed will he be able to make adjustments? Also Skipping 140 was stupid.