Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Good fight. Didn't like Bradley trying to cruise the last few rounds. You got to know better. One day that will come back to get him. I'm not upset at the scores, but I didn't think JMM earned that 115-113 score. It all depends on what the judges favor.

I don't think Bradley was cruising in the last rds at all. He almost dropped JMM in the 12th.

He was cruising, he lost the 11th on activity alone and his punch output in the 12th wasn't that high until that final flurry to close out the fight. Most media members scored that 12th for Marquez despite that final shot from Bradley.

really good fight last night

I had Bradley by 5 rounds, but I could see refs making it closer than that.

Marquez never really caught Bradley with anything clean.

Bradley took the Mayweather/Marquez playbook and went to work.

Really makes you wonder what was going on in his head during his fight with Provodnikov. I've never seen him fight that dumb before, if he had lost that fight he would have cost himself millions and probably his shot at the HOF.

Really makes you wonder what was going on in his head during his fight with Provodnikov. I've never seen him fight that dumb before, if he had lost that fight he would have cost himself millions and probably his shot at the HOF.

he said he was just angry because people were mad at him for the Pacquiao decision. That fight showed he has a lot of heart though and people appreciated him a little more because of that, but it was idiotic stepping into the ring against a dude that hits that hard fighting like that.

If he fought Provodnikov again, he'd box circles around him with no problems. Shoot, when he decided to just box that guy, he danced around him. Thats why I do not want to see a rematch between the two.

I heard a rumor that Bradley's Top Rank contract is up soon, so Id love for him and Floyd to go at it. I dont think Bradley would win, but it would be an interesting fight.

Schaefer unloads on Arum after he insinuates Canelo is a FA:

Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/schaefer-on-canelos-contract-cotto-hbo-jabs-arum--70721#ixzz2i8WPdLyA

"The guy is getting desperate. First he was pissed when Al [Haymon] and me were with HBO, he was ****ing about the stuff going on with HBO. He could have worked with Showtime. He could have picked up all of the Showtime dates that he wanted. And to make things better for him, the CEO of CBS (Showtime'sparenticon1.pngcompany), Les Moonves, was a personal friend of his. They used to go on vacations together. But Arum is not capable of having relationships. He f**ked his own buddy.”

“Arum brought Pacquiao there and Showtime did a terrific job. The single biggest pay-per-view of Pacquiao's career was on Showtime. And then he takes him back to HBO and basically f**ks his ownfriendicon1.png. He is not capable of having relationships and as a result he became persona non grata with Showtime. The only person he has to blame is himself. And I can guarantee you that it's not whether HBO is going to get f**ked by Arum - that's not the question - the question is when. He is incapable of having relationships. He f**ks everyone and the only person who matters is himself. And he thinks because he is 100-years-old he can get away with that sh*t. He thinks 'oh what do I care at my age.'"

“He doesn't give a sh*t anymore and it's showing. Look at the numbers they did at theHome Depoticon1.pngCenter [for Chavez Jr. vs. Vera]. It was one of the worst promotions ever. They barely sold over 3,000 tickets. Look at the Bradley fight [with Marquez]. Some of you media guys were tweeting that he had to hire a seat filler company so it looks good on camera [for the HBO pay-per-view]. Some of you media guys tweeted that stuff out, I'm not making this sh*t up. It's over. It's not a sinking ship - it sunk already.”

Schaefer unloads on Arum after he insinuates Canelo is a FA:

Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/schaefer-on-canelos-contract-cotto-hbo-jabs-arum--70721#ixzz2i8WPdLyA

"The guy is getting desperate. First he was pissed when Al [Haymon] and me were with HBO, he was ****ing about the stuff going on with HBO. He could have worked with Showtime. He could have picked up all of the Showtime dates that he wanted. And to make things better for him, the CEO of CBS (Showtime'sparenticon1.pngcompany), Les Moonves, was a personal friend of his. They used to go on vacations together. But Arum is not capable of having relationships. He f**ked his own buddy.”

“Arum brought Pacquiao there and Showtime did a terrific job. The single biggest pay-per-view of Pacquiao's career was on Showtime. And then he takes him back to HBO and basically f**ks his ownfriendicon1.png. He is not capable of having relationships and as a result he became persona non grata with Showtime. The only person he has to blame is himself. And I can guarantee you that it's not whether HBO is going to get f**ked by Arum - that's not the question - the question is when. He is incapable of having relationships. He f**ks everyone and the only person who matters is himself. And he thinks because he is 100-years-old he can get away with that sh*t. He thinks 'oh what do I care at my age.'"

“He doesn't give a sh*t anymore and it's showing. Look at the numbers they did at theHome Depoticon1.pngCenter [for Chavez Jr. vs. Vera]. It was one of the worst promotions ever. They barely sold over 3,000 tickets. Look at the Bradley fight [with Marquez]. Some of you media guys were tweeting that he had to hire a seat filler company so it looks good on camera [for the HBO pay-per-view]. Some of you media guys tweeted that stuff out, I'm not making this sh*t up. It's over. It's not a sinking ship - it sunk already.”

Damn Richard went IN! To me the biggest reason Pac vs Mayweather hasn't happened is ARUM.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15462.html

Later today, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Showtime Sports Executive Vice President & General Manager Stephen Espinoza are scheduled to make a "special announcement" prior to the televised broadcast of the Hopkins vs. Murat card in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Sources close to the information have informed us that the announcement pertains to the already scheduled November 30 card, headlined by Devon Alexander vs. Shawn Porter, the December 7 card, headlined by Zab Judah vs. Paulie Malignaggi, and the December 14 pay-per-view card, headlined by Adrien Broner vs. Marcos Maidana. Apparently, the November 30 card has been scrapped altogether and the fights that were supposed to take place on that date will now be added to the other two cards.

DECEMBER 7 - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

• Devon Alexander vs. Shawn Porter
  • Zab Judah vs. Paulie Malignaggi
  • Austin Trout vs. Erislandy Lara
  • Sakio Bika vs. Anthony Dirrell

DECEMBER 14 - SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

• Adrien Broner vs. Marcos Maidana
  • Keith Thurman vs. Jesus Sotto Karass
  • Leo Santa Cruz vs. Cesar Seda
  • Jermain Taylor vs. JC Candelo

*** More at link ***

Possible change of plans for Broner vs Maidana PPV. If true, this saves a lot of money for them and me. I'd rather watch on Showtime or stream it.  Still some good fights to watch.

i probably would have broke down and bought the PPV because its a decent card overall, but I will be very happy if it goes to Showtime.

On a sidenote, Hopkins is fighting someone named Karo Murat tonight on Showtime. I have never heard of Murat, no idea what he brings to the table. Can't imagine he presents much of a threat for the simple fact that he is unknown and B-Hop wouldn't fight a "dangerous" unknown at this stage in life.

Quillin vs. Rosado in the co-main could be decent. Quillin's is competing with Golovkin's performance against Rosado. Rosado showed some toughness that night, but he Golovkin beat him down.

Deontay Wilder opens the show against random HW #124. Wilder has a real punch, but he needs rounds, they're not really doing him much favors matching him up against cans. Not saying he's ready for the Klitschko's, but there are other HW's who would provide more than warm pulse in a challenge.

Edited by StillUnknown