Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Like I said before, you guys will come up with any reason.to blame Arum even when it's clear as day that Mayweather is the biggest reason this fight is probably not happening.

Give me one concrete reason why Arum is at fault THIS TIME.

You want something concrete in the world of boxing?

When all else fails, blame Arum.

because it is his fault. Its always been his fault.

And no, Pacquiao has ALWAYS stated that he wants to fight Mayweather first and foremost.

so has Floyd

Khan.is an.option if this fight falls though.

so if this falls through and Floyd fights Cotto, he is the bad guy? you not being rational

Arum.and Pacquiao has stated time and time again that they have agreed to fight Mayweather and is waiting for his signature.

and again, you fell for it.

Mayweather did not once call Arum.or Pacquiao out.

this is a lie, lol.

NOW that they don't necessarily need Pacquiao, he comes out? Sorry, ya boy is scared to fight Pacquiao. EVERYONE sees it.

how much is Top Rank paying you?

Alex Ariza talking about Arum

This is my last post on this until Manny and Floyd either say they fighting or not.

Edited by JoeWolf990

real last post on this topic:

You have the gull to ask me how much is TR paying me, then post a pro-Mayweather video from Ariza?

Are you serious?

that video wasnt pro anyone, lol.

Ariza never said a bad word about Manny. Said Manny wants the fight, etc. He didnt even go at Freddie Roach even though those two fell out.

Every bit of criticism was at Arum. The funny thing is you didnt watch the video. He gave you examples of Arum screwing over CURRENT fighters in his stable.

Its Arum and has always been Arum. Arum. Bob Arum. Even in the recent Floyd quotes, he didnt say a single bad word about Pacquaio except for Manny not having any real say in this situation. Everything was at Arum.

You will keep falling for it because your brain will not allow you to see that Arum is the problem and has been for years. The clown said he didnt understand the drug testing situation back in 2009 and agreed to it now. HE SAID THIS!!

Its like talking to a wall now, lol. I barely even talk about Many anymore because its clearly not him that is holding it up. He even brought in his own people to talk terms because he doesnt trust Arum. This is all on Arum and no one else.

Lol...I'm just waiting for the Wolf's argument to explain Mayweather/Cotto ll considering Cotto uses TR the exact same way Mayweather used to use GB.

I dont know what this even means. lol

I am not talking about Cotto, and no one from any camp is talking about Cotto/Mayweather 2.

The problem with negotiations like this is Pac can say whatever he wants publicly and his fans will eat it up. It doesn't matter how many tweets or facebook posts he makes stating he wants to fight Floyd, those have zero to do with the actual business being done behind the scenes. Calling someone out on social media means nothing. It doesn't make the fight closer to a reality. I can't tell you how many of his fans look at nothing but his tweets as proof that it is all Mayweather's fault. 

From most every article I have read about this round of negotiations, the main hold up right now is between HBO & Showtime, as neither network wants to concede any ground in the broadcasting rights. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/1775265/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-manny-pacquiao-fight-talks-no-dea/

“I’ve been saying this for a long time, Pacquiao has no say because he fights for Top Rank Promotions. He’s not in a position to call the shots right now. He’s not the A-side. I have Mayweather Promotions, it’s my company,” said Mayweather, whose 47-0 record could face its greatest threat in Pacquiao.

“He has a boss, it’s called Top Rank Promotions, not Pacquiao Promotions,” Mayweather continued.

“We’re trying but its been extremely difficult. I don’t want to point the finger at Pacquiao, it’s not him, it’s his promoter.”

In Los Angeles, Mayweather strength coach Alex Ariza — who formerly worked for Pacquiao — reiterated Mayweather’s position.

“It’s not going to happen. We’re fighting May 2nd but it’s not going to be Manny Pacquiao… Hopefully eventually Bob Arum will blow away in the wind or whatever. As soon as we get rid of him, we can get it on.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1775265/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-manny-pacquiao-fight-talks-no-dea/#H3qMr2sprkjHsKwC.99

I can not see why all of you just buy into whatever excuse Mayweather comes up with. Do y'all like that man THAT much. Hell, even A LOT of Mayweather fans are starting to question him. Pacquiao has said that he agreed to all of Mayweather's demands including drug testing, purse, venue and the date. He has said that on TV numerous times.

Forget about Pacquiao, Sam Watson has come out and even said that the fight is on. He works for Al Hayman. Was he talking out of his ass too?

HBO and Showtime is apparently negotiating. That should tell EVERYONE all they need to know. They WOULD NOT be negotiating if most, if not all of the issues wasn't agreed to.

Guys, face it, Arum might have been apart of the problem before, but he isn't this time and deep down, you all know it. Pacquiao has agreed to terms and the only thing holding up this fight is Mayweather.

real last post on this topic:that video wasnt pro anyone, lol.Ariza never said a bad word about Manny. Said Manny wants the fight, etc. He didnt even go at Freddie Roach even though those two fell out.Every bit of criticism was at Arum. The funny thing is you didnt watch the video. He gave you examples of Arum screwing over CURRENT fighters in his stable.Its Arum and has always been Arum. Arum. Bob Arum. Even in the recent Floyd quotes, he didnt say a single bad word about Pacquaio except for Manny not having any real say in this situation. Everything was at Arum.You will keep falling for it because your brain will not allow you to see that Arum is the problem and has been for years. The clown said he didnt understand the drug testing situation back in 2009 and agreed to it now. HE SAID THIS!!Its like talking to a wall now, lol. I barely even talk about Many anymore because its clearly not him that is holding it up. He even brought in his own people to talk terms because he doesnt trust Arum. This is all on Arum and no one else.I dont know what this even means. lolI am not talking about Cotto, and no one from any camp is talking about Cotto/Mayweather 2.

And who exactly is Ariza to criticize anybody. The man made fun.of someone with Parkinsons disease. And as far as I know, he was hired as a strength coach. So far all he's done is take shots at Arum. I also didn't realize he was apart of Mayweather's negotiation team.

And Wolf, if he comes out with a video where he's putting down Arum, isn't that being pro-Mayweather?

Irony.jpg

Yeah, just like you asking me how much I'm getting paid by TR and then post a video from someone who actually is getting paid by Mayweather.

And Joe, just answer this question.

Why should I care what Ariza says? "He's a strength and conditioning coach for Pete's sake."

yeah, ODH/Floyd in 2005ODH didnt want to deal with Arum, lol.

Another Floyd fight. No one is saying Arum is a saint, but don't give me that Arum is standing in the way of a $200M fight.

Just give me ONE reason that Arum is holding up THESE negotiations. Just ONE reason.

All Bob Arum is is an convenient excuse to duck Pacquiao.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19141.html

According to Arum, Manny has signed the contract and waiting for Floyd to sign this imaginary contract, goes up there with the imaginary arena that held back the fight a few years ago.

I had high hopes for the fight but it's fading quickly, Espinosa said no contracts have been drafted so what is that old fart Arum talking about? He's lying again and again.

Let me ask you this.

Was Sam Watson talking out of his ass too?

But forget all that, I'm hearing the fight is gonna happen. These trips Mayweather(Australia) and Pacquiao(England) has taken is apart of the promotion.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19141.html

According to Arum, Manny has signed the contract and waiting for Floyd to sign this imaginary contract, goes up there with the imaginary arena that held back the fight a few years ago.

I had high hopes for the fight but it's fading quickly, Espinosa said no contracts have been drafted so what is that old fart Arum talking about? He's lying again and again.

Let me ask you this.

Was Sam Watson talking out of his ass too?

But forget all that, I'm hearing the fight is gonna happen. These trips Mayweather(Australia) and Pacquiao(England) has taken is apart of the promotion.

You guys are adorable.  :)

• Like 1

Sam Watson is not a promoter or an advisor he's just a face to show support to Haymons fighters. THATS IT

If Floyd needs a Pepsi Sam and his boys get Floyd a pepsi or make sure somebody gives him a Pepsi.

I hope the fight does happen but until it gets signed and I mean really signed not some scribble on a post it note, I then will believe it.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

From what I heard/read, Sam Watson works for Hayman. There's A LOT of people on TMT that will get Floyd a (Coke), I don't think Sam Watson is THAT guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--notorious-boxing-photobombers-explain-their-job-230003499.html

The Watsons work for high-powered boxing adviser Al Haymon, a long-time friend of Sam Watson's. They are tasked with making life easier for Haymon's fighters, and tend to their every need, during camp and during fight week.

I think the best way to say what our job is would be to say that 24/7/365, around the clock, we're there to take care of our fighters and whatever they need and whatever makes them comfortable," Marcus Watson said. "If it's something as small as getting in contact with someone at [equipment manufacturers] Everlast or Grant about something they need or being there for them in the ring, we do it.

"If they need extra tickets for a show, we're on it. Airfare, we got that. Whatever it is, we do that to make their lives as easy and as stress-free as can be."

Sam Watson is in charge of taking care of over 100 fighters and building personal relationships with all of them thats not an easy thing. Sets up all there arrangements and needs so the only thing they have to worry about is showing up and whoopin ass. A major benifit of being with Al Haymon is not only are your pay is going to be maximized but your going to be well taken care of. He is also the face for the Ghost Al Haymon who is seen about as much as Big Foot.