Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

90% Chance of Rain Sunday(merged x a lot)

JDSkins47

I don't really want a monsoon, but I'd like 20mph winds to slow down the Seattle passing attack. I am more confident in our ability to run the ball the past few games, and think that could play into our hands more than rain. Here's an idea given the superstition threads, how about winds swirling constantly at 21mph? Scary.

Latest forecasts on local TV predicting the wind to gust 25-35 mph during the game. This is going to be an ugly weather weekend here and for most of the west coast for that matter. May be the biggest storm(s) since 2005.

Sweet...then I say advantage us!

Latest forecasts on local TV predicting the wind to gust 25-35 mph during the game. This is going to be an ugly weather weekend here and for most of the west coast for that matter. May be the biggest storm(s) since 2005.

Lovin it! Plays into our favor since the Seahawks are pass happy. Powder Puff Alexander will have to carry his team.

Sweet...then I say advantage us!

Same here. The fans here like to think they are the only team that plays in rain and thus an advantage only for them.

Gusting winds and rain do not favor a pass happy team. Unless Shaun suddenly regains his MVP form, the Hawks are in trouble.

The kicking game is going to be a big factor here.

I agree we are all clutching at straws for a glimmer of dryness, but, as long as its not a monsoon down pour, I really don't think it matters that much. Especially, with the experience we had last weekend.

Conditions are probably going to be a lot like the Giants game (if not worth).

This is definatly going to favor the hawks... we better just hope our running game comes to play

Archived