Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

90% Chance of Rain Sunday(merged x a lot)

JDSkins47

they have outdoor and indoor facilities in Kirkland

Forgive a man who is not completely up to snuff on what they do out there in the rain capitol of the world. :laugh: While watching Comcast's Sportsnite yesterday evening they specifically referenced (and showed them) in the bubble. Either way I can't imagine signing is too hard in either element. :laugh:

Forgive a man who is not completely up to snuff on what they do out there in the rain capitol of the world. :laugh: While watching Comcast's Sportsnite yesterday evening they specifically referenced (and showed them) in the bubble. Either way I can't imagine signing is too hard in either element. :laugh:

I only know because my best friend is a Hawks fan.... :doh:

It's funny about hearing my whole life about all the rain in Seattle...

I went there on business a few years ago for 2 weeks.... it was clear and sunny (70F) the whole 2 weeks (I got sun burn walking around...).

Nobody believed me when I got back that I had been to Seattle... :)

Can we get this post deleted please?

Signed,

Seattlites Against Californication.

and I think it could be a huge factor. I'm sitting here in central California awaiting what folks are calling one of the biggest storms in decades. It is supposed to come in this evening and last through the weekend. The Sierras are supposed to get 10-feet of snow and the Bay area is supposed to get 4-8 inches of rain.

My point you may wonder? Pretty much everything we get here comes out of the northwest coast (i.e., Seattle area). To be honest I haven't checked if Qwest Field is covered (I don't think it is). If it isn't the game is going to be a wet muddy mess. I think that favors the Skins given the Seahawk's reliance on the passing game.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

~Digger

matt hasslebeck knows how to throw in the rain

it will deter them a little bit but probably be more of an issue for us in terms of passing.

seattle has had a crappy ground game though. if the weather is flatout rainy/windy I think we'd get an advantage,but if it's all rain no wind it doesnt do much.

Here's the latest aerial shot of the stadium. As you can see it looks to be retractable, but in fact it's not. It does rain alot here, as you can see water on the field here. It is also known to be full of sh** by gametime.

bluedyeinbowl.jpg

Quality pic of Seattle and their stadium!!!

Wind is supposed to be around 15-18 mph. Rain chances are currently at 90% and the high for the day is 45 degrees. Sunset is at 4:30 pm, so I bet temps will be around 35-40 towards the end of the game. If the wind and rain keep up, we should be fine. Notice the 'should' in the last sentence lol.

Nope paige3girl, I wasn't kidding you. I'm sorry I missed those threads and the references in almost every single game thread. Further, I would like to apologize if in any way I have bruised your tender sensibilities. I truly am sorry.

Cheers!

~Digger

Nope paige3girl, I wasn't kidding you. I'm sorry I missed those threads and the references in almost every single game thread. Further, I would like to apologize if in any way I have bruised your tender sensibilities. I truly am sorry.

Cheers!

~Digger

no worries... I need to start ignoring because I am overly excitable and I disagree that it benefits us as they play and practice in this weather often. I just don't think that this is one of our advantages going into this game but I also don't believe it gives them an advantage either. I personally think its a non-issue because both teams have done well in inclimate weather...

Archived