Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

90% Chance of Rain Sunday(merged x a lot)

JDSkins47

I believe that rain and a wet grassy field benefits the Skins because in horrible weather you need a QB to just MANAGE the game and not win it. Todd Collins is far better at managing a game while Romo sits to pee is a risk taker and likes to WIN the game. It could backfire for the Boyz this weekend in the rain.

:logo: I like the idea of rain, Skins have always been "Mudders". I feel the Cowboys will play a competive game. You never know, Dallas might bring a sense of pride to the game. Plus the game has a lot of meaning to both teams. I'am looking for a Redskin win, cold and wet and pound the ball. Hail Skins:logo:

Im gald we had the rain game last week it gives you a little heads up for the conditions that we will see in Seattle. I looked at the forecast and much to my surprise there will be rain, however they are also calling for winds upto 17mph which is kind of problematic (hooray for the Meadowlands).

at least the seahawks havent been given as many prime time games as in the past (or is that just my imagination?)

i can watch the skins play there anytime, but staying up on a sunday night to see seattle and san fran play to a 9-9 tie in a downpour was starting to get old. never a pretty game in seattle.

tgijef

Archived