Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

90% Chance of Rain Sunday(merged x a lot)

JDSkins47

Help.

The chance of Wade leaving in star players in the rain, when the field conditions will get worse and worse is very low. The chance of slipping and pulling or tearing something greatly increases in rain.

Also - we keep the ball with Portis and pound out the game in the mud. Taking the speed of Dallas hurts them more than us, IMO.

Interesting.

They say it's 80% according to weather.com. It's 80% all through and close to DC. But in Brookeville, MD, in northern montgomery county, it's only 60%.

Temps are interesting too: The high for the day is one minute after midnight. The temperature steadily drops throughout the day. Tailgate temps will be 33-32 degree.

The good news is hour by hour, it's dry all the way through 2 PM. They say it will start raining between 3 and 4 PM. Temps at kickoff at 32 and dropping to 30 by 7 PM with rain pretty much falling the whole game.

Rubber rain pants < ------- strongly recommended

I think the weather gives us and edge

I also think there will be plenty of reasonably priced tickets to be had in the lots.

Now we find out who the real fans are and what this fan base is really made of...

Our guys know how to play in all sorts of inclement weather, as opposed to the Cowgirls and their love of artificial turf. We'll be giving them another loss, no doubt about it. Besides, on a spiritual note, rain symbolizes blessings and new starts, so let it pour.

May our Skins stay healthy as they rip apart the Pokes.

Do you think the weather will help or hurt the crowd noise? On one hand, I think it helps keep the wine-and-cheesers at home, but on the other hand, the upper deck might not be as full. I pray that if it rains, it won't be hard for injury purposes, and to keep our fans in their seats.

yeah my tix are in the upper deck this week and with all the wine and cheesers at home i might just move down a level or two

I did this in another thread this morning:

Weather Update:

High 39/ Low 34; Precip chance:80%

Hour by Hour (I'll start from 1pm to 8pm)

1pm Cloudy

39°F

36°F (feels like) 10% (precip chance) Wind From E 4 mph

2pm Cloudy

39°F

35°F, 20%, From E 5 mph

3pm Rain

39°F

35°F, 60%, From E 5 mph

4pm Rain

39°F

35°F, 70%, From ENE 6 mph

Sunset 4:54 pm

5pm Rain

38°F

33°F, 70%, From ENE 6 mph

6pm Rain

38°F

33°F, 70%, From ENE 6 mph

7pm Rain

37°F

32°F, 70%, From ENE 6 mph

8pm Rain

36°F

31°F, 70%, From NE 6 mph

From weather.com

Just just about game time we'll be soaked,

that means no Terry Glenn.

I heard (no link) that the Cowboys probably wouldn't start him on a slick field

(thought I heard that on Redskins Radio).

I also read on Yahoo Sports that Phillips said he wasnt going to throw a guy just come from injury out to play in bad conditions... talking about Glenn....

In my opinion this is just another factor that should play in our favor... the team has no excuses.. everything.. i mean everything has fallen in to place... all they have to do is their part....

Archived