Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

jsgregg

• 1 month later...
My rugby team (Wake forest) just beat NC State to make the playoffs and everytime I try to get pumped for our games I cant help but think of the way Sean Taylor played the game and only hope that I can play the way he did. Miss you sean
One of my favorite threads ever. Miss you Sean.
Good to see I am not the only one still missing Sean a ton. I just still cant believe it. Nice bump to see that Sean is still in other peoples thoughts as well.

So you're the person they kept talking about on ESPN and Sportscenter during Dallas week. Wow! Great picture! You own a little piece of history. This should become a family heirloom.

I had an art project for school and it involved taking a normal 8.5"x11" black and white picture and blowing it up to about 17"x22" using dots, lines, and X's. That is the picture I chose to do my project. In honor of Sean Taylor. It is going in the county art show and when I get it back i am having it framed.

Here it is about half-finished:

0110082220.jpg

I just got one more thing to say: That is one awesome picture of Sean.

We will always miss Sean, but now no one can take him away from our Redskins family. Although for my tastes there has not been enough talk of retiring his number, he is the best safety to put on a skins uniform, and even though we didn't get to see him finish he should always be remembered as THE BEST MOST COMPLETE PHENOM washington has had ever. Soon i will have my 21 tat so he can stay with me forever!!

Save a place for me up there Sean!!

Missing you is an understatement

Praying for the Jackies'

#21 forever

We will always miss Sean, but now no one can take him away from our Redskins family. Although for my tastes there has not been enough talk of retiring his number, he is the best safety to put on a skins uniform, and even though we didn't get to see him finish he should always be remembered as THE BEST MOST COMPLETE PHENOM washington has had ever.

I loved Sean too, but let's not mix up potential with greatness. Had he survived he very well may have been the "best safety to put on a skins uniform". But there is a man named Ken Houston that still holds that title.

Archived