Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

jsgregg

I just got home from the game about an hour ago. I logged on...and now I am trying to understand exactly what has happened here. I missed the post game show (was at the stadium), but it is re-airing right now. They actually mentioned my ST picture?!?! I am at a loss for words. I posted that picture to inspire all of my fellow fans, and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that it would actually make it to the team that I love. I really don't know what to say.

What a game. I can't believe that they won by 21.

I just got home from the game about an hour ago. I logged on...and now I am trying to understand exactly what has happened here. I missed the post game show (was at the stadium), but it is re-airing right now. They actually mentioned my ST picture?!?! I am at a loss for words. I posted that picture to inspire all of my fellow fans, and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that it would actually make it to the team that I love. I really don't know what to say.

HUGE props to you and making this thread :applause: :cheers: :applause: ...

they did. They talked about it being signed with the "We Want Dallas" and everythinG!!!!!

Yeah, it looks like Phillip Daniel's wife saw the thread and Phillip took it into a defensive meeting and GW put it up on the overhead. Then it was shared with the offense. Congrats man. CP, GW, 'Tana, PD all mentioned it(maybe more).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271230028

Coincidentally, those were the very words written by Taylor on an autographed photo discovered on the Internet by defensive end Phillips Daniels' wife, a photo Daniels shared with his teammates Saturday.

A reporter just mentioned that a player found an autographed picture on the internet autographed by ST saying "we want dallas" and had it blown up to where it could be shown in the final team meeting. Could this be the same famous picture posted here earlier this week?

Oh, and i just realized that we won by 21. All the players didnt realize it until after the game either according to their post-game interviews. If that isnt God speaking, i dont know what it is.

anyway, just though i would share

WE WANT DALLAS!

skins095.jpg

It's Dallas week, and I have been holding this picture back until the time was right. I got this signed by Sean back in July and I wouldn't trade it for the world. This season has been dedicated to him....so here it is, in his own words. WE WANT DALLAS!

HTTR :dallasuck

Way to go, dude! You helped the Redskins win today! HTTR!!! :cheers:

Archived