Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

jsgregg

When he signed it for me I felt like it was very special....however, I had no idea the significance it would gain for me personally. I feel like I have a piece of him that I can hold on to. I am so glad that everyone else is getting as much enjoyment out of it as I do.

As for that game, that ranks up there as one of my all time favorites. As the end was near and I was sinking into the depth of my despair, one of the greatest plays in Redskins history happened before our very eyes. I was jumping up and down like a little kid (but so was everyone else in the stadium). That was the greatest finish to a game...EVER!

Thank you all for your awesome comments. I have a large collection, and this has become my most meaningful piece.

The words that are written on it are his. I was in the back and asked him to sign it. He asked about an inscription and I told him to write whatever he liked. This is what Clinton Portis wrote:

skins096.jpg

That is the second Redskin that I have heard of signing something and it being about Dallas without being prompted. I believe it's Bone1fide that has a Cooley jersey that Cooley signed Eff Dallas. I'm glad the Redskins that we draft at least keep that rivalry alive and heated.

Aweome pic man...priceless...absolutely priceless. :cheers:

And now, the stars are lining up for us all as Redskins fans. I have a feeling that something very special is about to happen...and we will all enjoy it together. We are on the brink of the biggest game that FedEx has ever seen. The Detroit playoff game didn't come after a season like the one we have all gone through. This is THE game. Let's love our team, win or lose....because they are OUR team. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

This is so amazingly awesome to see the night before the game! This thread has brought me to tears, given me goosebumps, motivated and inspired all who have read it and made me want to pack up my car and go start the tailgate for an all night Redskins party on Arena Drive!!!

:dallasuck :party: :cheers: :party: :dallasuck

I was also at this game last year. I was absolutely rocked by emotion and amazement as we won and I got to experience the most wonderous feeling of thousands and thousands of the sports greatest fans celebrating one of the biggest wins of the season together. I too, hope that somehow this image with Sean Taylors own words is enlarged and displayed with pride at tomorrows game for us all to see that Sean Taylor is there with us as we head into the Dallas game.

:wewantd:

Indeed, we want Dallas and tomorrow, we will have them. I wait with great anticpation to particpate in the most enormous celebration with the greatest football fans ever as we defeat Dallas at FedEx.

We miss you Sean! This is for you.:point2sky

:logo: HTTR, Hail Victory!!! :helmet:

Archived