Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

jsgregg

You should seriously consider talking to someone that can make prints of that. I'd buy one, especially if proceeds went to the Jackie Taylor fund.

I'm not sure what needs to be done to make a print of a photograph, but if its easy and you're comfortable with the process, you should give it a shot or talk to someone with the Redskins if they're interested.

Yeah I heard this was mentioned to the team while I was listening to the radio on the way home.. Very Cool!!!!

And we win by 21 points?? coincidence? I think not!! :point2sky

Dude... I just noticed... in your sig... as Landry is laying out the Jets QB... look who accidentally lays out Landry!!

God I miss that guy. He was like a natural disaster on the football field... like at every stadium he played in they should have had a FEMA trailer rolled up to it.

JB

Just read on ESPN (link below) that Phillip Daniel's wife found this thread on this site and printed the picture. He took it in to show the team which inspired them!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271230028

Yes, I also heard Gregg Williams talk about showing his team a signed picture of ST that said "We want Dallas" on Comcast Postgame Live. I was thinking, "I bet it's the same picture on ES." It looks like Sean's message got back to the team after all.

Archived