Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tremendous Warming to take place Jan 5-15

Ji

A major major warming is going to dominate the US between Jan 5-15. Ski resorts will be shut down....snow? Forgetabout it...its biking time. Its possible we could get wintry again after this period but its going to be excessive warmth.

Jan 1-5 should be pretty cold though. Dont see any major storms in sight. We may be looking at Late January before we see any snow here. La Nina's sucks

Does this go for the Pac Northwest too? I could use some warmth and sunshine.

the warmest anomolies are in the northern plains and the east coast but the entire country will be pretty much above normal. Canada too except. Only Alaska is spared in this pattern

A major major warming is going to dominate the US between Jan 5-15. Ski resorts will be shut down....snow? Forgetabout it...its biking time. Its possible we could get wintry again after this period but its going to be excessive warmth.

Jan 1-5 should be pretty cold though. Dont see any major storms in sight. We may be looking at Late January before we see any snow here. La Nina's sucks

You just ruined an entire month for me in one post.

Way to go Ji!

Does this go for the Pac Northwest too? I could use some warmth and sunshine.

Eastern warm spells usually mean a ridge in the east and trough in the west.

So...no, it doesn't go for the Northwest....

The Redskins-Seattle game will probably be cold and wet....

im tracking an event for Sunday/Monday. Could be a surprise wintry mix/snow/sleet for the N W burbs of DC. Not a big storm but interesting before a big cold snap followed by a major warmup Jan 5-15

So it's going to be unseasonably warm with sunshine for the New Years and then a Major Cold snap Jan 5-15.

Thanks Ji, I think I'll wait for JP.

Right about now it's snowing here in the Wasatch. Temp about 13 degrees with a feels like of 3. Which is actually 10 degrees warmer than what it has been. Warm is kind of a relative term here I think. :)

MY buddy just moved 15 mins from Salt Lake City. He loves it out there.

A long time ago, a local weather forecaster called for a partly cloudy evening and following day. Well…the area woke to several inches of snow. Week or so later this same forecaster read a letter from one of his loyal followers.

This individual wrote how he always enjoyed his forecast and rare that he missed one.

The only problem he has was he wasn’t too happy to wake up to 4 inches of partly cloudy and thus having to shovel his driveway. :laugh:

we might see some flakes tomorrow...i cant see more than an inch falling N and W of town...another wasted storm without cold air in place. This could be nice for new england

I'll do better than that.

We'll see a good amount of snow at the game tomorrow.

Archived