Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tremendous Warming to take place Jan 5-15

Ji

Al Gore is going to a field day on Jan 10. I expect temps in the DC area to hit 70's and maybe 80 in Richmond Jan 9-10.

I think the cold does come back by Jan 15 but tremendous warming coming after a brief cold snap

Al Gore is going to a field day on Jan 10. I expect temps in the DC area to hit 70's and maybe 80 in Richmond Jan 9-10.

I think the cold does come back by Jan 15 but tremendous warming coming after a brief cold snap

you called for an inch of snow and we got rain and now you are saying it is going to be 70 degrees, i guess that means we are getting 2 feet of snow :cheers: :laugh: :laugh:

MY buddy just moved 15 mins from Salt Lake City. He loves it out there.

It is something, but we have a saying around here about the winters. A long, cold, and snowy winter is a great form of growth control. :)

Lastest GFS has a big snowstorm for us on the 14th and extreme cold after that (for all of the East, with snow even in Florida). Of course it's way out and the forecast will change quite a few times.

But if the current looking holds up, it may be snowing here, but the Skins-Dallas game next week looks to be fine :)

Well, looks like Ji was right. Let's give credit where credit is due.

High of 56 for Fredericksburg today, and 73 and 74 for Monday and Tuesday respectively. 60s and mid 50s for the rest of the week. Doesn't get back into the 40s until next Sunday. Good forecast, Ji.

Whats the weather gonna be like after the 15th? I only ask cus I gotta go to the field to do my final FEX here at Ft Leonard Wood, and I wouldn't mind if it were 70 degrees instead of 20 . . .

There has been consistency with a snowstorm around the 14th into the 15th.

Even accuweather and the weather channel are starting to pick it up.

It's only going to be close to 70 a couple days this week.

Archived