Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at home with the cowboys(merged x 3).

Robbnva

Karma thread.....psych!!

Part of me is a little disappointed that Green Bay lost today, because it would've been so cool to have Dallas have its starters out there. Not to say that they won't, and not to say that the upcoming game is going to be easy regardless. But the fact is that whoever the Cowboys put out on the field, FedEx is going to be a madhouse cheering the Skins on to a win and a playoff berth. Hell, a lot of folks will probably be so drunk that they will think T.O. is out there.

I doubted Gibbs in '05, and I doubted him this year. Damn, I don't know where the guy ranks in all-time head coaches, but the guy absolutely owns December.

:rolleyes:

I hate to FEED THE TROLL.

But THESE threads get so old.

Giants came on and said............season ends.

Minny came on and said.............season ends.

And the ignorance continues.

OK. I have fed the troll.

Maybe he will choke.

:doh: (EDIT: this is to me for not catching the :rolleyes: )

We have great momentum coming into the final game. Wade Phillips would be stupid not to rest his starters, seeing that the Cowboys have already clinched homefield in the playoffs. Our run defense is solid. Our entire defense is tough. Collins is a bright guy behind center. If we keep playing like we've been doing for the past three weeks, we'll get into the playoffs.

OK the cowboys have clinched homefield and a bye, and they have no TO but who cares. Redskins are going to get their butts kicked. Say goodbye to the paloffs. ;)

Your thread don't count. You have to be a foolish troll who roots for the upcoming team which apparently you aren't.

You are saying "we" as in Redskins in the same thread so the karma from a troll isn't here since you are a Skinsfan.

And Sellers isn't lost he had a concussion minor and its day to day but he'll be there on Sunday its what Caveman does

No we didnt he wanted to come back but wasnt allowed....he'll be back next week....why do you all think were gonna lose next week..we almost beat them at thier place...HAIL TODD COLLINS!!!!!!!:dallasuck

:shhh: read a little closer and you will see the true meaning of this thread

Archived