Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at home with the cowboys(merged x 3).

Robbnva

thanks robbnva for the weekly "jinx the other team thread"

you can put your skins jersey back on.

And Blondie, everytime the other team (or one of us) posts a "Your season ends next week vs. ________" we usually end up winning. it's been working so far, so lets be superstitious and go along with it :)

darnit, maybe I just jinxed this thread by explaining it. you guys can hang me next week if we lose to the pukes.

And Blondie, everytime the other team (or one of us) posts a "Your season ends next week vs. ________" we usually end up winning. it's been working so far, so lets be superstitious and go along with it :)

darnit, maybe I just jinxed this thread by explaining it. you guys can hang me next week if we lose to the pukes.

I know.

I was trying to be sarcastic.

I just could not find the sarcastic smiley.

So I used rolleyes.

But the OP caught it.

Dallas will snap our 3 game winning streak, and Gibbs will say we fought our guts out.

p.s. the purpose of this thread is to purposely get down on the skins so they do the total opposite. Oh and what happened to all the Gibbs must go/Portis Sucks/Santana Moss is a bum threads?:logo:

don't jinx it.....................

Meh, I basically said the exact same thing in the Vikes thread. :D

Now, to induce karma:

Roy Williams will actually cover a receiver properly. Well, he might. Wait...no. No, he won't. I can't tell that huge of a lie. :laugh:

They are fun, but if you honestly believe that any of these threads are "effective" for the games, I'm thinking therapy.com may be something to be bookmarked,(actual purpose of threads notwithstanding).

Hey, we need to stick with what works. TC isn't a good QB, we all know that, but why bench him while we're still winning? And we all know these threads do absolutely nothing, but why stop now? :D

Hey, we need to stick with what works. TC isn't a good QB, we all know that, but why bench him while we're still winning? And we all know these threads do absolutely nothing, but why stop now? :D

Never said stop them. Hell I enjoy posting in them. However, let's be real. We all know it's the uniforms that are secret to winning. :)

Don't sweat it I got your back....

Archived