Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at home with the cowboys(merged x 3).

Robbnva

You know what, guys...I don't think next week is going to be all that easy. I know we're talking about the starters sitting out next week, but their backups aren't really slouches either. They can put a hurting on us if we're not ready. How horrible would that be to lose the last game of the season at home to the cowturds to be eliminated from playoff contention??? Man, that would chap my hindquarters.

Good job. You ruined the karma by NOT going with the original wording.

I will hold you personally responsable for this loss. You put yourself over the team, stupidly I might add.

:mad:

how can the same wording be used since we are playing at home and not on the road?

You know what, guys...I don't think next week is going to be all that easy. I know we're talking about the starters sitting out next week, but their backups aren't really slouches either. They can put a hurting on us if we're not ready. How horrible would that be to lose the last game of the season at home to the cowturds to be eliminated from playoff contention??? Man, that would chap my hindquarters.

We need not take next week lightly. The players and coaches won't/

It seems to work.... 2 weeks ago we got a "Sorry guys, your season is over, from Chicago" this week we got a "Sorry guys, your season is over, from Minnesota".

I'm waiting from the one from Dallas so we can PROVE THAT ONE WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!

Yeah! Where is that low life POS for Minnesota? I didn't figure he'd have the cojones to come back and concede his team's seeming demise. Guess he's eating some soggy ass corn flakes this morning. Keep crying Beotch:laugh:

I posted the "sorry guys... vikings" thread. It was a direct rip from the Giants thread that preceded it. It was a joke... for karma.

Surprised how many people didn't catch that. ;)

Archived