Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Peirce says Redskins suck (video)

ozskin

The redskins organization really dogged him. So i dont get mad at him becuase Dan Snyder messed him over like they have done so many others.

They didn't dog him.... If I remember correctly didn't the Redskins develope him into who he is and then he left for a couple extra bucks? For the fact that he was unapprecative (SP) that the redskins took him as a undrafted free agent and turned him into a starter I'm glad he is no longer here.. :gaintsuck

Pierce obviously still wants to be in the B&G because it's been three years now and he still can't get over it. He gets up for a Redskins game like no other.

Yes

Yeah, what a terrible organization to take an undrafted free agent, give him an opportunity to play, match an offer sheet on him, and bring in a defensive coordinator that enabled him to make a huge payday. Terrible.

And Yes.

No. Marty gave him a chance. No body wanted him here other then marty.But he was under contract. Thats why after marty left we brung in Trotter to replace him. Even though trotter was trash Pierce never saw the field. So its more like Marty gave him a chance. He blows up and then they dont want to pay for him and smoot but dish out all this money to Archuleta to come here. Thats why we arent that good now. We need a GM but we wont get one so we try it their way and their way sucks and doesnt work. Well the ball game is over now.

As I recall his staring position was outside linebacker, matter of fact he was lavars backup, so who knows why you mentioned trotter to replace him, and how do you replace a BACKUP OUTSIDE LINEBACKER, WITH A STARTING MIDDLE LINEBACKER, go figure. And even though marty may have signed him, he didn't start until Greg Williams moved him into the middle linebacker position because of a injury at that. He had one good year (didn't make the pro-bowl) and wants more money. Don't get me wrong he was a good fit here, but Greg Williams made him NOT MARTY, we wouldn't even be talking about him if greg didn't start him because he would still be a backup. The next year after he left Marshall took over (another outside linebacker) and we went to the playoffs- DIDN'T HEAR YOU CRYING THEN. BTW if we did them so wrong why did Smoot comeback and said HE made a bad mistake?

The guy really liked playing here. He like may guys who hates the girl that dumped him. He's on record countless times that he wanted to say a redskin. How would you fell if you got shafted. He wasn't even asking for a ton of money either.

Yeah, what a terrible organization to take an undrafted free agent, give him an opportunity to play, match an offer sheet on him, and bring in a defensive coordinator that enabled him to make a huge payday. Terrible.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierce is nothing more than a system player, a guy who cant control himself on the field, is injury prone, an off the field distraction...he hasnt lived up to the hype in NY no matter what they say. He was not what they expected.

Average run of the mill bottom 15 starting MLB, thats for sure.

Someone want to explain to me how the Skins not issuing a big payday (Marcus Washington-money) to a player with 1 good season under his belt, especially with cap limitations, was them mistreating Pierce?

Maybe because Gregg Williams hyped him up and week after week called him a true Redskins one of the smartest players he has ever coached. Maybe because he was a young player entering his prime opposed to the the players we sign who have seen their prime long ago. Maybe because we turn around and give guys like Brandon Lloyd who has never had a great year #1 reciever money?????? The Redskins didn't give him anything he earned it and came up through special teams and earned a pay day from this orginazation but instead we turned into a conservative team when it comes to spending money??? But then turn around and show iresponsability and sign Adam Archuleta to the biggest contract at the time for any saftey in the league?

The next year after he left Marshall took over (another outside linebacker) and we went to the playoffs- DIDN'T HEAR YOU CRYING THEN.
And then in 2006 Marshall wore down and our LBs were a disaster while Pierce went to the pro-bowl.

I heard plenty of crying then.

Letting him go was a huge mistake.

No. Marty gave him a chance. No body wanted him here other then marty.But he was under contract. Thats why after marty left we brung in Trotter to replace him. Even though trotter was trash Pierce never saw the field..

What in the hell... ?

Pierce was playing OLB when Trotter was here. It was when Barrow came up gimpy that Pierce got moved to the middle. The team did what they could to get him to stay. The numbers were very close. I'd hardly say the Giants got their money's worth from the guy at this point. Fletcher is 10x the MLB as Pierce.

I think some of you are forgetting how much the Skins missed Pierce until the signing of Fletcher.

The one "off" year was '06 as Linebacker was not a particular position of weakness in '05, even with Marshall as MLB.

Pierce has obsessed on this team far, far more than the other way around.

Archived