Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Peirce says Redskins suck (video)

ozskin

I know he was put up to it, but i really hate this guy. Hope you get bulldozed by big Mike this week smarta**.

(Apologise if this has already been put up. Searched but found nothing).

The redskins organization really dogged him. So i dont get mad at him becuase Dan Snyder messed him over like they have done so many others.

Whats the big deal... Obviously, Peirce is a good guy and was only doing it for a fan who obviously has a good friend who is a Skins fan. Peirce was doing some smack talk... like there is something wrong with that?

Some of you guys take this way too seriously.

The redskins organization really dogged him. So i dont get mad at him becuase Dan Snyder messed him over like they have done so many others.

Yeah, what a terrible organization to take an undrafted free agent, give him an opportunity to play, match an offer sheet on him, and bring in a defensive coordinator that enabled him to make a huge payday. Terrible.

as far as I remember, we offered slightly less than the Giants did ... some would say that is being rude, others would say that is being fiscally responsible.

I think the thing that pissed a lot of former players off was that we would give huge signing bonuses to bring in FA's, yet we wold let our own homegrown players leave b/c of a difference of 500k.

I love fletcher, but we cold have had AP for cheaper and at a much younger age, and I think our defense would have been much more solid over the past couple years. But hindsight is 20/20.

Last time I checked we are the team that gave this fool a chance in the league when he was a undrafted free agent.

No. Marty gave him a chance. No body wanted him here other then marty.But he was under contract. Thats why after marty left we brung in Trotter to replace him. Even though trotter was trash Pierce never saw the field. So its more like Marty gave him a chance. He blows up and then they dont want to pay for him and smoot but dish out all this money to Archuleta to come here. Thats why we arent that good now. We need a GM but we wont get one so we try it their way and their way sucks and doesnt work. Well the ball game is over now.

as far as I remember, we offered slightly less than the Giants did ... some would say that is being rude, others would say that is being fiscally responsible.

I think the thing that pissed a lot of former players off was that we would give huge signing bonuses to bring in FA's, yet we wold let our own homegrown players leave b/c of a difference of 500k.

I love fletcher, but we cold have had AP for cheaper and at a much younger age, and I think our defense would have been much more solid over the past couple years. But hindsight is 20/20.

Please dont compare London Fletcher to Antonio Pierce.

Its like comparing Chris Cooley and Chris Baker.

Pierce obviously still wants to be in the B&G because it's been three years now and he still can't get over it. He gets up for a Redskins game like no other.

Yeah, the 'skins effed up by letting him go, but the 'skins are also the one's who gave him the opportunity to be where he's at since they signed him as an UDFA.

Archived