Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B-Mitch @ eagles game (UPDATED W/ PIC)

Durant35

Duce Staley retired as an Eagle today at halftime. Brian Mitchell who came back to retire as Redskin was wearing an Eagles jacket and was part of the on field celebration. Am I wrong to assume that when you choose to retire from a specific team you kinda roll with that team forever?

http://assets.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photo/thumbs/24439.JPG

24439.JPG

I don't know about rolling with the team forever and all, but put on a decent pair of pants. It's a public ceremony and he comes in blue jeans. (raised by wolves) Look at the jack bag on the left. Nice sneekers.:doh:

I don't know about rolling with the team forever and all, but put on a decent pair of pants. It's a public ceremony and he comes in blue jeans. (raised by wolves) Look at the jack bag on the left. Nice sneekers.:doh:

The honoree himself (Duce Staley) has jeans on as well, so why shouldn't everyone else wear jeans???

Well, for all of you clowns who insist all the time that Mitchell was "one of the great Redskins". I hope you can proudly pin this picture to your wall to remind you every time you hear his bumbling fat mouth how wrong you are.

He's home in that picture. Where he wants to be.

~Bang

am i not doing to everyone here what everyone here is doing to B-Mitch?

I am not B-Mitch Apologist, but all everyone here does is call him names and not allow him to have his opinion even if it bothers you.

i'll replace the "ignorant" word with things like "over sensitive", "ridiculous", "lame", "horrible"...

but, ya'll just need to let it go and stop letting things like this bother you.

BMitch is a good man and great to talk to.

LET IT GO.

Well we now know what B-Mitch screen name now. :laugh:

Well, for all of you clowns who insist all the time that Mitchell was "one of the great Redskins". I hope you can proudly pin this picture to your wall to remind you every time you hear his bumbling fat mouth how wrong you are.

~Bang

Which is where he needs to stay --- instead he comes to DC to make that $$. Comcast Sports, Out of Bounds, SportsTalk 980.

I've never had a problem with someone speaking their mind --- but seeing him like that just makes me wonder where his bald head is. I hope some listeners call into SportsTalk and ask him 'wassup with that?'

Who says that was an Eagles jacket. It just says Philly. We may hate the team but nothing wrong with the city of Philadelphia. I have no hatred for B Mitch. Dan Snyder treated him like junk and when he critcizes the Redskins it's because they deserve it. What he's supposed to say "being 5-11 is euphoria".

All he ever did was give everything he had for 10 years on some pretty bad teams save for his first 3. B Mitch is one of my all time favorite and I'd do anything to have a guy like him right now. Critcize losers like Brandon Lloyd and Dana Stubblefield but don't critcized a guy who gave maximum effort to this team for 10 seasons

Who says that was an Eagles jacket. It just says Philly. We may hate the team but nothing wrong with the city of Philadelphia. I have no hatred for B Mitch. Dan Snyder treated him like junk and when he critcizes the Redskins it's because they deserve it. What he's supposed to say "being 5-11 is euphoria".

I have to disagree with you. Philthy is a horrible place

Whatever, B-Mitch puts on a charity flag football game every year with Eagle alumni vs Redskins alumni. I think he plays on both sides. Obviously he has a lot of respect for both organzations. Let it go.

This makes me cracks up,I haven't liked bmitch for a while neither. He must be a fool, respect two organizations(philly) that ones intent was to keep him away from their shotty special teams, an organization that has no rings,had TO and let him play in the super bowl,throws rocks and bags of urine at fans and players and none the least thay are a few feathers short of being seagulls.

Sam

Bee-Itch just wanted work, and in Washington there are so many football media outlets that he could apply to. Screw him and his selfishness. He was all about himself with that "look at me" attitude every time he got tackled. "I'm angry focus the cameras on me!" Well **** you Bee-Itch, I don't like you.

He definitely seems pissed that Lavar is taking his air time on the post-game show. I really love Lavar on the show....he's pretty classy and very articulate on there. :gaintsuck

~Bang

why Bang...I am so insulted you refer to me and others as clowns for holding a different pov.

quick...mods...

where's the discipline?

where's the fair play?

where's the mutual respect?

where's P_G when ya need him?

oh the humanity! shameful. disgraceful. dispiriting. and so soon after the somber humility ST inspired in us all.

what has ES come to?

excuse me all...I have to saunter off for a good cry. ES has become a mean, mean place populated by nothing but verbal bullies and haters....... :laugh:

why Bang...I am so insulted you refer to me and others as clowns for holding a different pov.

quick...mods...

where's the discipline?

where's the fair play?

where's the mutual respect?

where's P_G when ya need him?

oh the humanity! shameful. disgraceful. dispiriting. and so soon after the somber humility ST inspired in us all.

what has ES come to?

excuse me all...I have to saunter off for a good cry. ES has become a mean, mean place populated by nothing but verbal bullies and haters....... :laugh:

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I disagree. Take Johnny Unitas. He was always a Colt even though he retired with the Chargers.

That's a great comparison, but I don't think it really applies. When Unitas played there wasn't such an emphasis put on symbolic acts like signing a one-day contract with a team to retire as a member of that team for sentimental reasons. You showed up, played, and when you retired you retired as a member of whatever team you were with. I'm not knocking one way or the other, but I'm just saying that times have changed in that regard. But you're right...even when he played for San Diego, Unitas was always a Colt.

Archived