Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B-Mitch @ eagles game (UPDATED W/ PIC)

Durant35

It was B-Mitch.

What do you mean, "roll with the team?" I admit, I flinched when I saw him there, but I laugh at that now. I mean, I think he's allowed to be friends with people he played ball with. I don't think we have to call the police on him.

It would be different if it was a TEAM event, and not a personal thing. Like, if it was some newer or older player, and he showed up. That would be him showing up for the team.

EDIT: Hm, never mind, I see now why I flinched. He was wearing a big PHILLY jacket on. He didn't need to be doing that. If I were a Philly fan I'd boo him.

I was NEVER in favor of him retiring as a Skin. It was a VERY forgiving and classy move by Snyder allowing him to do so after the trash Mitchell talked after he left. I've disliked him ever since. This move by him doesn't really surprise me at all. :mad:

I agree. Once you "retire as a Redskin," you should NEVER wear the colors of another team, regardless of how long you played there!

I hope he gets a LOT of flak from this!

Oh, you know, I rewound the video, and I know why I flinched now. He was wearing a big "Philly" jacket.

Hmmm. I get him showing up for Duce, but... hmmm

I agree. Once you "retire as a Redskin," you should NEVER wear the colors of another team, regardless of how long you played there!

I hope he gets a LOT of flak from this!

I don't.

Mitchell seems to thrive when this kind of stuff comes up. Trust me the thing he wants is a bunch of people to call or write into his show and complain about this.

Best thing to do is to just ignore him. That hurts him more than anything.

It was B-Mitch.

What do you mean, "roll with the team?" I admit, I flinched when I saw him there, but I laugh at that now. I mean, I think he's allowed to be friends with people he played ball with. I don't think we have to call the police on him.

It would be different if it was a TEAM event, and not a personal thing. Like, if it was some newer or older player, and he showed up. That would be him showing up for the team.

I am not knocking the guy for supporting his friend. But, how would you explain doing such with a 'Philly' jacket on?

I don't think he should wear SKINS gear........since he retired a SKIN, but wearing the Philly gear looked wrong.

You and Duece are friends......great.....be there for him. Just dress neutral.

My opinion PG. Nothing personal.

:laugh:

Although we agree on this.

;)

I don't think he should wear SKINS gear........since he retired a SKIN, but wearing the Philly gear looked wrong.

You and Duece are friends......great.....be there for him. Just dress neutral.

My opinion PG. Nothing personal.

Although we agree on this.

;)

What we have here is different people having the same opinion. :silly:

I am not knocking the guy for supporting his friend. But, how would you explain doing such with a 'Philly' jacket on?

Whatever, B-Mitch puts on a charity flag football game every year with Eagle alumni vs Redskins alumni. I think he plays on both sides. Obviously he has a lot of respect for both organzations. Let it go.

I'm so glad someone already posted about this, because I just logged on specifically to call him out on this.

WTF? This guys is all over Redskins country in both radio and television, yet goes to celebrate some eagle during half time at an eagles game?

You can't have it both ways. If you like the eagles, go to philly and do radio/tv over there.

Whatever, B-Mitch puts on a charity flag football game every year with Eagle alumni vs Redskins alumni. I think he plays on both sides. Obviously he has a lot of respect for both organzations. Let it go.

Why retire as a Skin though? Go to Philly if he has that much love for the team. I commend him for showing support for his friend but, to do so with a Philly jacket is low.

I promise you that he would not be missed in Redskin country. Certainly not by me.

you guys are all ignorant and stupid for taking such things so personal... let it go man... let it go.

Why thanks Slinky. Sorry that you are all high and mighty and no one is allowed to have a different opinion. We are having a problem with the situation of ****ell wearing a Philly jacket while getting paid by Redskin Country and you are having a problem with our IQ and opinion.

I apologize.

Archived