Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan on Field......

DCFDSKIN11

I got a little nervous when he ran into Samuels - thats when the TV coverage panned away.

Side note - this is the type of coverage networks should employ with mass murderers. Just don't give them the attention they crave. I thought the camera work was great for this moron.

I was at the game. He ran from the endzone (actually stumbled from being drunk) and tried to hit a bears lineman. He fell as he hit him and then security ran on the field and held him down and pretty much hogged tied him.

Whoever was security on that part of the endzone just lost their job!

I saw him get hammered by security and then they panned out.
We were cheering when that happened. Snyder has every right to be upset about that happening to his team at home.
Yeah, In the world we live in today, you always gotta wonder if these psychos would ever run onto a playing field with a weapon and really hurt someone.
Why don't you ask Monica Seles how that feels?

I got a few pics from the game...I will upload them tomorrow.

This was hilarious being at the game. This guy really helped out because we got a much needed first down right after that.

He was on the field for a while...I thought he was staff or something, then he tried to block/tackle the Bears player...he really showed alot of heart. LOL.

I was at the game. He ran from the endzone (actually stumbled from being drunk) and tried to hit a bears lineman. He fell as he hit him and then security ran on the field and held him down and pretty much hogged tied him.

Whoever was security on that part of the endzone just lost their job!

Yeah I heard Sean Taylor was trying to posess Springs and Landry but missed and went flying into a confused drunk guy.

Archived