Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan on Field......

DCFDSKIN11

He's part of the Skins' Jumbo package.

Seriously though. Think about this. The networks cut away and won't show it because they don't want to encourage copycat acts.

Yet, THIS WEEK, ALL the networks plastered the name and picture of that idiot kid in Omaha that shot up the mall, because he wanted go out famous.

God forbid they show a drunk on the football field because... GASP!... someone might copycat it. But they have no problem showing the mass murderer to the world -including all the potential copycat killers out there. :wtf: :doh:

I bet he got a taste of the cops' batons as soon as they got him out of sight. One dude in 324 was yelling "yeah, **** him up" loud enough to start a chant.

Someone also said a section started up a "Tase him!" chant. That is one wacky section! :laugh:

Word I'm getting is that it was Murf. Had something to do with Saving Ferris.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I'll say it again. Rumor some media outlets are saying it was Brunell others are saying it was Theismann. Both of which said they needed another chance to show that they could still play. Theismann said he could throw it 70 yards in the air.

I dont understand why everyone is criticizing the poor guy. I have the utmost respect for him. The crowd went nuts when he went onto the field, and it seemed to help the players relax a little bit. I would go as far as saying it was THE turning point in the game.

Great win, thanks to the field intruder. Perhaps some day I will be drunk enough to live up to his legacy. HAIL SKINS!

:point2sky

Archived