Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan on Field......

DCFDSKIN11

Well these guys were effin dearing me to do it. And I was like, don't you effin dear me. I swear I'll do it. And they were like you wont effin do it you women. And I was like, I AINT KNOW WOMEN. So I took off. Went full speed into one of the Bears DL and completely laid them out. I heard both of his lungs collapse, does anyone know if he lived or not?

Then those effin security guards came after me. I hit one with a backside george reverse knuckle punch. Im pretty sure he went blind. Then I gotta call on my cell from Dana White sayin they want me to fight Tito Ortiz on payper view in a couple of months. When I was on my phone, some big guy took me down from behind like a coward.

They were taking back and I broke loose man! I high tailed back up to my seat and shaved my head with the razor blade I keep in my pocket, AT ALL TIMES. Shaved my head in 3.6 seconds so security wouldn't recognize me. Watched the rest of the effin game.

Well these guys were effin dearing me to do it. And I was like, don't you effin dear me. I swear I'll do it. And they were like you wont effin do it you women. And I was like, I AINT KNOW WOMEN. So I took off. Went full speed into one of the Bears DL and completely laid them out. I heard both of his lungs collapse, does anyone know if he lived or not?

Then those effin security guards came after me. I hit one with a backside george reverse knuckle punch. Im pretty sure he went blind. Then I gotta call on my cell from Dana White sayin they want me to fight Tito Ortiz on payper view in a couple of months. When I was on my phone, some big guy took me down from behind like a coward.

They were taking back and I broke loose man! I high tailed back up to my seat and shaved my head with the razor blade I keep in my pocket, AT ALL TIMES. Shaved my head in 3.6 seconds so security wouldn't recognize me. Watched the rest of the effin game.

ROTFLMAO. :rotflmao: :laugh: How do you expect me to go to sleep when you people post this hilarity?

And excellent play of the classic FARGO/i.e. "Da Bears"-type accent. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I know is the dude was fighting big time, he gave up a good fight like you'd see on Cops, but yeah, they banged him up a bit from the looks of it, then carried his sorry ass off the field.

They should have just told Urlacher to charge at his ass and unload.

Now that would have been some good stuff.

Archived